Photoperiod The Trichome Farm 2024

Hello folks another week down for this grow man it's dragging 😴 we will be going to week 9 and not another second longer it's my own fault when you run a photoperiod in flower from seed or only a week or two of veg they basically grow like autoflowers they will continue to veg well into week 3 or 4 before budding actually starts some strains like it better than others iv not given this method of growing good representation because of my stretchy ass light setup some things get out of control going to go back to vegging for 4 to 6 weeks with my next photo run even though that will be after I get a new light so no real comparison either 😵‍💫🤯🙃

Big, but beautiful mate! :thumbsup: Keep them green

Jorges diamonds wk7
Hello folks turns out we had a miscalculation it's actually the end of week 7 yesterday so two more to go other than that same old same old

Still some weeks to bulk left so! :jump:

Are you growing with mineral nutrients mate? Looks like something is going on (/wrong) nutrient-wise especially with the plant in the back (rightside I guess?) That is the same plant as on the last picture right?

Rest is looking fine though :thumbsup:

Still some weeks to bulk left so! :jump:

Are you growing with mineral nutrients mate? Looks like something is going on (/wrong) nutrient-wise especially with the plant in the back (rightside I guess?) That is the same plant as on the last picture right?

Rest is looking fine though :thumbsup:
that particular plant is the most mature of all the girls she has almost stopped drinking compared to the rest
i use shogun fertilizers so yes mineral feeds iv been going pretty light on these plants through the grow as i feel iv been over feeding my plants
with this particular nutrient line you dont really get any tip burn to indicate to back off the plants just go dark green and produce huge fan leafs with small buds i think now iv found the happy middle ground i was still feeding like i was growing in coco:nono: if my next run goes well i will know for sure if it goes bad il be going back to coco:coco::haha: or maybe something organic :toke:

Blueberry & Zkittles wk1
hello folks :toke:
so the first week of flowering is done trying to get a jumpstart on this grow as i see some lean jars in my future gave them all a clean up today lights are at 50% around 16-18 inchs the plants on the left are a bit shorter so i had to raise them up try keep the canopy even other than that all going smoothly two more weeks in here then into the 4x4 to stretch out their legs and finish flower
then onto my first proper auto grow in a few years more to come on that in future dutch passion of course :d5:

looking decent bro plus im very interested in your photos with the low veg time

looking decent bro plus im very interested in your photos with the low veg time
they just grow like autos really add a week or two to the recommended harvest time :pass:

they just grow like autos really add a week or two to the recommended harvest time :pass:
I like to run the photos the same way roughly a 30 day veg then right into flower. A usual photo run is right around 90 to 110 days exactly like most of my auto runs.

Back