Busted: Humic and Fluvic acids do Not occur in nature

I believe it helps, its just not something that occurs in nature on its own, contrary to the mythos told about it.

I have been using humic and fulvic acid on my plants for a few months now but only a third of what is recommended but now I read this and am a little confused,does it help or not.

And truth is truth and that's what I'm promoting here.

Oh god sorry to be the argumentative one again BUT........

Nothing is busted at all in reality. I believe the "scientific research" amounts to the author/s rehashing and giving their own option of existing data. I do not think any new study has been carried out.

So therefore I think it is an opinion or possibility at best, but then so is the the opinion/possibility that humus DOES exist.

And truth is truth and that's what I'm promoting here.

Just not the case I don't think mate. I believe you are simply agreeing with someone's opinion. Nothing wrong with that, but there is no evidence to show it's the truth.

No truth in science? where in that article did you get that impression from? its states plainly, without a PH of 13, the particle cannot form. A PH that high does not ever occur in organic soil. Please read this again, you may have missed something.

Just not the case I don't think mate. I believe you are simply agreeing with someone's opinion. Nothing wrong with that, but there is no evidence to show it's the truth.

Back