Currently Smoking
Sorry, don’t smoke anymore.
40903AF7-A675-449F-9D23-D9E404588EB5.jpeg

(PLANT INFO)
*Sativa
*Very High THC
*High Yield
*Indoor
A special genetic line found after growing hundreds of AK47 plants from seed. AK420 has the usual Seed Stockers 22% + THC levels so you can be guaranteed of a top strength vape/smoke. AK420 also has harvest quantities that are well above average, with consistently fat, sticky blooms that grow well under almost any conditions. The high is a top quality anti-anxiety, feel-good experience that will make AK420 one of your favourite varieties. This genetic line is uncomplicated to grow, recommended for new growers due to the robust growing characteristics. The perfect combination of yield and quality with a blissful effect.

(SET UP INFO)
80cm x 80cm x 180cm high cheapo grow tent with diamond Mylar.
RVK/HVK 150 Fan
6” Fox Filter
Systemair fan controller with temp probe/thermostat
2 x Low power U.S.B fans
1 x Igenix desk fan
Meizhi 300w Reflector Series light
1 x D.I.Y light (aka frankenpanel) to be added soon.

Last edited:
Good luck with the grow buddy. Not grown this myself so I’ll follow along [emoji1303]

HH
Great, good to have you here! Pull up a chair and I'll get some more info and an update or two done later on tonight.
Regards, BWM

Hello and welcome to my latest attempt at growing a few flowers of the seedstockers ak420 variety.
8 Days ago one lonely AK420 bean was placed in some damp kitchen towel and into a small sandwich bag to retain the moisture. The bag was then placed onto a warm (not hot) radiator until the tap root emerged some time the following day. She was then placed into a small pot 3-5mm under the medium. (Crap supermarket compost + 20% perlite dampened with maxicrop seaweed ext)
5F95C2CF-317B-4D26-B572-DB244663C1B1.png

The end of a plastic cup was added to the top of the pot to retain the moisture and keep the humidity high.......
E5A0EF30-A506-4A78-BFF1-B1FD4F54B1FC.jpeg

She was then placed alongside my current plant on a 18/6 cycle, 28” from my meizhi 300w R/S.
Temperatures have stayed mostly around 25c but do fluctuate from 20c - 25c.
After around two days her head is bobbing up out of the medium......and off she goes!
Here we are today at day 8 from germination.......
537FEB31-FEA9-4652-9373-9DF64905B03A.jpeg

One things for sure.....I’m living in hope.
Hope that the wording on the pot is correct and not telling porkies!
8E7EA9F1-3166-456E-930C-D92C0D4F3C1D.jpeg

That’s all for now people, thanks for stopping by to have a nosey at my feeble growing attempts!
Regards, BWM

Ok, (Day 15 Update) Here we are again, a little update. I know, It’s time to up the pot size. She’s doing ok, a little bit of crinkling from that shite soil I started her off in as it’s a little hot. (I have learnt my lesson but I needed the timings to roughly coincide with my current plant so just went for it)
She’s been very carefully watered using a spray bottle, i find it easier to judge how much she’s getting this way for some reason. This plant is getting a decent wet/dry cycle thanks to more perlite and better drainage.
She’s currently sat in my grow tent, slightly under my current plants canopy,Roughly 28” from light.
Here’s the plan now. Tomorrow sometime she’ll say goodbye to that pot and say hello to a new, larger pot. She’ll be re-potted in some biobizz light mix with extra added perlite and some vermiculite, just because that’s the way @archie gemmill does it........and he knows his shizzz.
She’ll then be vegged until my current plant finishes then I’ll assess if I want her to go longer, LST being done at some point along the way! Provided my fabric pots turn up in time, she’ll end up in one of those.
Feeding will be with biobizz nutrients with a possible twist thrown in later on for you guys to check out.
BBC72C75-6AF3-4F35-8E43-9CC39AA486C2.jpeg

E515C404-B207-471B-873C-6CCE0A3D16C7.jpeg

That’s all for now, cheers for popping in!
Regards, BWM

Last edited:
Going to follow along. Copying your germ method when my Carmalicious Autos arrive from MSNL.

How did you solve your air flow issue? Do you have an intake?

nice lookin wee thing :thumbsup:
:pighug:
edit...you had the completed tag on(we all do it),i changed it to indoor/new grower.
thread tools top right,you got 7 days to change it.hope it wasnt forward of me to lump you with new grower tag on 2nd grow.
keep er lit

Last edited:
Going to follow along. Copying your germ method when my Carmalicious Autos arrive from MSNL.

How did you solve your air flow issue? Do you have an intake?
It’s the easiest/ best way I’ve found of germination.
As for the air flow issue, I’m not 100% sure what you mean? I’m growing in a 80cmx80cmx180cm high tent, I’m using passive intake and achieve neg pressure easily as my fan is 6” which is a bit overkill for this size of tent. It only ever runs at 30-50% of full power. The tent already had a hole for intake plus I added one more intake using some 6” ducting. It’s set up close to a window so drawing good air in is easy.
Edited to add-In short, no I don’t have an intake fan if that’s what you mean?
Happy to have you along for the ride! Pull up a chair, I’m sure @archie gemmill will pop the kettle on for you!

Last edited:
Back