Night Owl Seeds BYOB - Sippin' On.. Chem 'N' Juice F4.....& Creme De La Compton F3 Pre-Release/Tester Run

WOW @N/A-Greengo that's a beautiful site and I can say that I'm going to be looking at getting some Creme De La Compton and REALLY look forward to hearing about the smoke report! :worship::jointman:

Early Flower Chem N Juice
Chem N Juice F4 Tester
Day 52

Screenshot_2023-05-31-08-07-52-556.jpg

:cheers:

Creme De La Compton F3
Day 73

Screenshot_2023-06-01-20-12-14-104.jpg

After close inspection of the trichomes throughout her canopy, I made the decision to wait an extra week until harvest. She just didn't have enough amber , or fade to proceed with harvest...

Thanks for stopping by!

:peace:

Sparkle is an understatement and I really love the colors and contrast! Is it me or is the Chem N Juice showing some red stems compared to the Creme De La Compton and the Grape Crinkleberry is starting to show the red stems compared to the Mango Smile x Grape Crinkleberry too! I'm gonna be looking forward to seeing what this looks like in a week or so, Happy Growing "Gromigo"!

Sparkle is an understatement and I really love the colors and contrast! Is it me or is the Chem N Juice showing some red stems compared to the Creme De La Compton and the Grape Crinkleberry is starting to show the red stems compared to the Mango Smile x Grape Crinkleberry too! I'm gonna be looking forward to seeing what this looks like in a week or so, Happy Growing "Gromigo"!
I'd say Creme De La Compton is leaning red, while Chem N Juice is a bit more Mauve.

Thanks for checking in Gromigo!
:cheers:

Thank you for the rep points and I have to get some Creme De La Compton cause I've got my name on the strain Mr Wilson! It's meant to be and it will be mine, oh yes it will be mine!.....:yay:

Harvest
Creme De La Compton F3
Day 77

Lights out, end of cycle...

Screenshot_2023-06-05-16-09-29-180.jpg

I will be back in short order with the final weight after she's dried...

Thanks for following along, and Happy growing!

:peace:

Last edited: