Cali Strains

Have run a ton of Mephisto gear. Only one strain have I found not to my liking, but that may be more personal preference than anything. I had a Bluetoof that had a really strong anise flavor and smell, it was horrible.

Have run a ton of Mephisto gear. Only one strain have I found not to my liking, but that may be more personal preference than anything. I had a Bluetoof that had a really strong anise flavor and smell, it was horrible.
Im with you there...yuck

Fastbud is any good?
I thought they very bulk seed sellers.
The gorilla glue is very well reviewed and won also something as best auto.
Yeah you can buy single seed or bulk it's your choice buy In 3s 5s or 10s they have like deals sometimes where if you but 5 you get 5 free.

I will say I have 100% germination rate I haven't had one that hasn't germinated.
The product has always been top quality bud.

If I could recommend one strain from them I would say cherry cola this strain is top quality it isn't for new smokers I can usually smoke a fair bit 1 of the cherry cola does me for a good while lol and coming in at around 29%thc lab tested as is all their strains blackberry was really nice too.

OP, there’s a YouTube show/Podcast called “The Breeders Syndicate” that you might find interesting.

Back