World Wide AutoSeeds Summer 2023 Grow & Show

Hey everyone, hope we've all been well!

We are planning on launching four new strains on January 30th:

Candy Glue
Godfather OG
Mango Cookies
Moonrocks

If anyone is interested in growing these new strains for us, that would be greatly appreciated! We will be setting up a thread for these strains in the new year and begin messaging those interested to arrange postage. Just giving everyone the heads up to allow sufficient time to plan ahead and leave space in any upcoming grow cycles to include these strains!

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Speak soon.

- Seb
I'm ready to start a new grow. Sign me up!

Hey everyone, hope we've all been well!

We are planning on launching four new strains on January 30th:

Candy Glue
Godfather OG
Mango Cookies
Moonrocks

If anyone is interested in growing these new strains for us, that would be greatly appreciated! We will be setting up a thread for these strains in the new year and begin messaging those interested to arrange postage. Just giving everyone the heads up to allow sufficient time to plan ahead and leave space in any upcoming grow cycles to include these strains!

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Speak soon.

- Seb
I will have some space in around a week or two's time and would love to give the new girls an outing :toke: if its possible to get them sent out that quickly that is 🤞

I did not fare well in the last G&S due to my mental state with housing, but I do have one each of Acapulco gold and rainbow glue. I would love to try the mango cookies if allowed now that my housing situation is stable.

I did not fare well in the last G&S due to my mental state with housing, but I do have one each of Acapulco gold and rainbow glue. I would love to try the mango cookies if allowed now that my housing situation is stable.
Seeds that is,

I will have some space in around a week or two's time and would love to give the new girls an outing :toke: if its possible to get them sent out that quickly that is 🤞
Strains won't be launching until January 30th and I will be on annual leave until the 24th. Once I'm back, I will begin arranging for the new thread to be set up and the beans to be shipped to those interested in growing.

No problem - I will get Mango Cookies seeds shipped to you by the end of the month.

Back