World Wide AutoSeeds Summer 2023 Grow & Show

Germination

Mañ'O'Green

Kia ora. Retired to watch the grass grow.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
2023-05-08_16-52-26.png

2023 Summer Grow & Show

The strains in this indoor or outdoor grow are:

Acapulco Gold = Acapulco Gold x Auto #1

Girl Scout Cookies = Girl Scout Cookies x Auto #1

Gorilla Glue = Gorilla Glue #4 x Auto #1

Pink Runtz = Pink Runtz x Auto #1

Rainbow Glue = Gorilla Glue Auto x Zkittlez
The Cultivator Club members will be using the threadmarks system. The growers are:

@pop22
@MasonJarOG
@MR magoo
@MedCzech
@Jpkindbud
@The^Dude
@Zer0
@Cooterjuice
@GreeninNY
@Lil Dab
@eprotege
@420autoflower
@Redeye Master
@Drownomatic
@InkAddict$
@DetroitDarren
@Stonerbudz
@DoobieGrows

The growers can start as soon as their seed arrives.

If you are already growing any of the G&S strains from @Autoseeds.com feel free to post in this thread as a guest but please do not threadmark your posts.

Last edited:
I heard back from Seb. I will let y'all know when I get em.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting ready...already got word seeds will be on way soon.....ill be using these 1gal grow bags....ill be running Humboldt king mix in rootriots....no gro blocks...i need the room since its a 2x2 36in tent....ill have to pull them in lst to the ground.......so they dont touch the roof.....
20230509_125814.jpg

Day 29 for the 2 Pink Runtz (middle and back left corner) and the Acapulco Gold (back right corner). The Girl Scout Cookies is 24 days old and she’s in the front left corner.

1683763381814.jpeg
IMG_9845.jpeg
IMG_9847.jpeg
IMG_9849.jpeg
IMG_9850.jpeg
IMG_9851.jpeg

Day 38 for the Pink Runtz and day 33 for the Girl Scout Cookies
IMG_0081.jpeg

IMG_0082.jpeg
IMG_0085.jpeg
IMG_0085.jpeg
IMG_0086.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0080.jpeg
    IMG_0080.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Hello everyone!

Thanks for your participation in our Grow & Show 2023. A bit later than usual this year but you know what they say... better late than never 🤷‍♀️

Everyone who has dropped me a message with their shipping details should be receiving their seeds within the next day or two. Once they've arrived, you already know the drill: get potting and get posting!

Stoked to see all your amazing grows this year. Let's make this a good one!

- Seb

Hello everyone!

Thanks for your participation in our Grow & Show 2023. A bit later than usual this year but you know what they say... better late than never 🤷‍♀️

Everyone who has
20230510_233932.jpg
dropped me a message with their shipping details should be receiving their seeds within the next day or two. Once they've arrived, you already know the drill: get potting and get posting!

Stoked to see all your amazing grows this year. Let's make this a good one!

- Seb
Ready 2 in front and one center back all potted soaked and ready for seed arrival.....ty again
20230510_233932.jpg

I re put the 2x2 gro blocks back in...Mañ'O'Green said I could be on to something....didn't understand the concept, but said it could work....let's see....
20230510_191917.jpg

Ok @Mañ'O'Green I just smoked..I get it...lol....no gains without trying new things...thats wat I take..ty I'm just seeing if it works...hopefully it will...it's working so far...

Back