Root

Grandma Roody
Reaction score
Website
everessencekd.com
Currently Smoking
My Genius Pipe!
Bombs Away!!!! explosion.jpg

I made the bath bombs today. Tonight we will test some in the bath and give you a "smoke" report.

The recipe is:
1/2 cup Epsom Salt
1/2 cup baking soda
1/2 cup citric acid
1&1/2 Tablespoon NN oil
1/4 teaspoon Lavender essential oil

100_2474.jpg

1) Mix all the dry (epsom salt, baking soda, citric acid) in a bowl.

2) In another bowl mix the NN oil and essential oil.
[I have several cannabis oils in my fridge. I just take some out and melt what I need in a double boiler]

100_2473.jpg

3) Slowly add the oil to the dry ingredients. Mix well until it stays together when you clump it in your hand.

100_2476.jpg100_2477.jpg

4) Pack tightly into a mold.

100_2479.jpg

5) Leave in the mold for at least 45 minutes.
[ After 45 minutes these were a little fragile, so more time may be needed.]

6) Take out of the mold and dry for 24 hours. Make sure you do this in a DRY place. Any moisture will make them fizz.

100_2485.jpg

These are easy to make.
The cannabis infused coconut oil made a nice light shade of green.
I put some in a test bowl of warm water and it fizzed nicely. I was not very oily.

Will update after our bath...:brow:

Attachments

• 100_2484.jpg
    100_2484.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 140
good stuff........:dance:

Hi this is Eek,

I am here reporting from Root66 Laboratory, in the City of Trees, CA.

Subject: Root66 Bath Salts

Name: Canna-Bath- Valium strength

Dose: Three balls.

Look: Bath got real fizzy, ha, and slight yellow barely a tinge. However, you might have a green ring around your tub when you are done, unless you rinse it real well with hot water.

Feel: Slightly oily, but not bad, like you would get if you added regular bath oils. After the bath not greasy at all. smooth feeling left.

effect: I would be in bed now if I didn't have to write this, enough said? Even my shoulder pain is gone. WOW.
soft, smooth silky, umm, manly skin.

overall opinion. I would reccomend this for relaxing and deep tissue pain relief. HEY Mossy, I may have found the answer to my shoulder pain, maybe. But I reccomend fluids, cuz I think it is making me real thirsty, but fer plain water, nothing else.

Eek

"smoke" report on the bath bombs

Very relaxing. Any hot bath is relaxing, this is very relaxing. I had sore muscles from working in the yard yesterday, all soreness is gone now.

I am happy the tub is not left oily, not slippery but you do want to rinse the tub afterwards.

;)

My wife would love these! Super cool guys. Plus Rep when I get to a computer. :D

Thank you Squid

Any essential oil will work (or leave it out and use more NN oil).

Also, you can use a small tub and have a foot soak.

Seems to me that this is like what we are doing with drinking baking soda to raise our PH, this will do it from the outside in.

My Wife will love these! Thank you so much!

If you were to make small slugs of bath fizzy....using a 1/4" -1/2" pvc pipe and cutting slugs off the length of fizzy....one could wrap them in waxpaper and carry with one when out and about....pop one in a bottle of water and one would then have a soothing water to rub on sore joints feet or hands...
:D
TLBWP

Sweet idea! Just did a couple. Gonna try em before I hit the sack tonight. Used raw unrefined coconut canna oil, rosemary essential oil, pink himalayan salt and aloe vera gel instead of water to put them together.

View attachment 191477

:five:

Back