Indoor CannabsiMingus' ongoing grow thread

SSB3 Day 22
Did some LST and minor leaf tucking 2 days ago.

View attachment 1561255
Wow bro!
Day 22 and it looks like you’re already 2 weeks into flower. Must have started flowering soon after she sprouted. I’ve never seen a auto mature so quick… definitely going to be a fast finisher.

Wow bro!
Day 22 and it looks like you’re already 2 weeks into flower. Must have started flowering soon after she sprouted. I’ve never seen a auto mature so quick… definitely going to be a fast finisher.
My thoughts exactly. I have had some autos where the early flower/end of veg stage significantly overlapped so this may be one. I'm hoping stretch fills out the tent. Stay tuned!

New fan
20230218_104248.jpg
20230218_110726.jpg

SSB3 - chop

Sorry for the delay in updates. Just chopped SSB3 at Day 60. She was ready. As you can see, after I topped her she had almost 0 stretch. She's about a foot tall. Nice thick buds, excellent nose (fruity, earthy), but knee high to a grasshopper in height. No idea what happened there. She's in the tent inverted and drying.
20230310_202746.jpg
20230310_202750.jpg

FWIW I had some deficiencies later in flower. Based on that and other data points I think I'm not re-amending my soil correctly. I will now re-amend using (for 6 gallon pots)1.5 cups of BaS Re-Amend kit and 1 cup of Craft Blend (in addition to 5-10% mixed compost). I was just using 3/4 cup plus compost.

Here is crappy pic of the garage tent.

Bottom left is Roc Blueberry Slushy at D 46. Right is a stunted Meph Grizzly Krinkle at D 52. Back is a SS Red Strawnana (green morph) at D 42.

You can see the re-amending problem I am working on and will correct per above. With all plants (including inside tent) I am shutting off Autopot on a weekly basis for about 24 hours (starting week 4) and top watering with Build a Bloom and Recharge.
20230311_083441.jpg

SSB3 - chop

Sorry for the delay in updates. Just chopped SSB3 at Day 60. She was ready. As you can see, after I topped her she had almost 0 stretch. She's about a foot tall. Nice thick buds, excellent nose (fruity, earthy), but knee high to a grasshopper in height. No idea what happened there. She's in the tent inverted and drying.
View attachment 1572445View attachment 1572446
Congrats on the chop brother!! Those buds look dense and tasty!!

Back