Indoor CannabsiMingus' ongoing grow thread

CannabisMingus

"Russian warship, go F yourself"
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabbing Sour Stomper
Just starting this to post updates to projects that don't have their own thread. Here's what happening in my second tent in the garage.

Left: 3BOG at D6 using BaS 3.0 (water only with a few teas)

Right: Strawbery Nuggets x Skywalker at D42 (water only mix using various amendments plus teas)

1.jpg

That is where I want to be.
Me too and thanks for following! I would like to get to a point of confidence in the organic water-only method. I have been using it for my outdoor grow projects, but those have all been somewhat stunted due to weather issues and the limited window of opportunity to grow outside in my location.

I would like to get to the point where I can alternate water only/autopots with DWC in my inside tent. We'll see.

So, my NCH x SB damped off and I had to restart (now at D2):
20220106_073148.jpg

3BOG at D42:

20220106_073143.jpg
20220106_073105.jpg

Blackstrap BE at D14:

20220106_072854.jpg

I had a pH meter calibration snafu (grower error). Forgot my weekly calibration and it was off so my res was actually 5.3 for awhile. Hence the funky looking/crinkly leaves plus spotting and necrosis on first true leaves. Since corrected and is growing.

I should have dropped a reply in here sooner so I can see how it goes. I like all the current water only quests going on. Sounds great if you get it nailed down.

I should have dropped a reply in here sooner so I can see how it goes. I like all the current water only quests going on. Sounds great if you get it nailed down.
Thanks! Yes - it's an adventure for sure.

I have to shut the garage tent down in May due to heat so I think I'm going to install an Earthbox. Throw a heat tolerant cover crop in it, let it cook and the worms do their thing. Crank that one back up October 2022. I believe I have a handle on temp management in this system from Oct to May (presumably).

Last edited:
Back