Grow Mediums Cat tries the 1st Northern Lights grow in coco

I hope my NL turns out as nice as yours @Cat . Im starting one in a micro grow soon.:woohoo1:
i dont have any sensi seeds NL auto, but i have nirvana auto NL, g13 labs auto NL and short stuff [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG](Auto flowering William’s Wonder x Northern Lights No. 2 x Mexican Ruderalis)
was planning on doing the nirvana NL first. I will have to get some sensi seeds NL auto to try sometime too.
mostly just need it to be short and hopefully low odor. I will be using a diy carbon filter, and ona gel.
Hey Smorf. A few people on another forum said Sensi lost their good reputation. I had two seeds fail, which is probably my own fault. The last N/L I harvested a fortnight ago was small and mega bushy. I expected about 14g dry bud, but got 53. The buds are very dense. I've seen a few N/L grows online and the best for size was by Nirvana. Good luck with your run. They are very low odour. I have kept the tent door open most of our hot summer. It went through a smelly week or two at the beginning of flower, but nothing that aggravated my paranoia too much

Last edited:
This must have been the longest 107 days of my life, but harvest day finally arrived for my second Northern Lights auto.

Total wet was over 32oz. If I get 4 oz dry, I'll be very happy

DSC00822.JPG

I didn't expect trimming to be such a mundane task. The buds aren't as dense as the sister plant, but it still took me hours to trim. I broke it up over 2 days. 5 hrs total

DSC00850.JPG

I trimmed down into manageable nugs and left some stem attached. I put the bud into paper bags and placed on the drying rack inside the tent

DSC00899.JPG

DSC00864.JPG

The next day, I harvested the main cola and smaller lower branches

DSC00872.JPG

DSC00877.JPG

DSC00884.JPG

DSC00886.JPG

In future, I will trim off the lower buds at the beginning of flower.

DSC00883.JPG

DSC00894.JPG

Attachments

• DSC00877.JPG
    DSC00877.JPG
    134.1 KB · Views: 63
Back