Grow Mediums Cat tries the 1st Northern Lights grow in coco

I just want to finish this journal with a final weigh in of my Northern Lights auto and my first attempt at a smoke report.

Dried and in the jars, it weighed just over 8oz. However... there are quite a few twigs still attached and then I discovered it wasn't entirely dry.
DSC00927.JPG

I imagine the final weight might be around 5oz plus 2oz from the sister plant, which is just amazing for my first attempt.

I want to keep the main cola separate from the side branches and there's also a jar labelled scrap! Here's the pics 240g total

DSC00912.JPG

DSC00913.JPG

DSC00920.JPG

DSC00922.JPG

I'm not too sure what to say about the smoke report because I haven't allowed it enough time to cure.

Thankfully, it doesn't taste or smell of cut grass. When I open the jars, there's a very slight smell of fermenting fruit, which is slowly changing into a classic weed smell.

Grinding the bud to smoke in my pipe or Cloudtank, it has a very pleasant smell of sweat tea leaves. It doesn't taste much of anything. The most important thing is... after many years of puffing, I've not smoked any other dope other than what I've grown in my tent.... now that is awesome. Thanks to everyone for their input... I'm off to get my badge now :toke:

DSC00541.JPG

DSC00551.JPG

I just want to finish this journal with a final weigh in of my Northern Lights auto and my first attempt at a smoke report.

Dried and in the jars, it weighed just over 8oz. However... there are quite a few twigs still attached and then I discovered it wasn't entirely dry.
View attachment 633700

I imagine the final weight might be around 5oz plus 2oz from the sister plant, which is just amazing for my first attempt.

I want to keep the main cola separate from the side branches and there's also a jar labelled scrap! Here's the pics 240g total

View attachment 633701

View attachment 633702

View attachment 633703

View attachment 633704

I'm not too sure what to say about the smoke report because I haven't allowed it enough time to cure.

Thankfully, it doesn't taste or smell of cut grass. When I open the jars, there's a very slight smell of fermenting fruit, which is slowly changing into a classic weed smell.

Grinding the bud to smoke in my pipe or Cloudtank, it has a very pleasant smell of sweat tea leaves. It doesn't taste much of anything. The most important thing is... after many years of puffing, I've not smoked any other dope other than what I've grown in my tent.... now that is awesome. Thanks to everyone for their input... I'm off to get my badge now :toke:

View attachment 633705

View attachment 633706
:slap::slap::slap::slap: for your first bro brotha! great job!:greenthumb:

Back