CBD auto recommendation

Odissey

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I decided to grow a CBD strain since my partner suffers from generalized anxiety and I would like to see if this helps or not. She kicked out SSRI's 3 months ago but now she experiences mild to severe anxiety episodes every now and then.
Before, I grew a 1:1 CBD:THC strain from RQS and she says it helps but not enough as she still feels psychoactive effects, so I figured the CBD:THC ratio should be higher.
I order 3 pack of 20:1 from FastBuds but it seems like it is a terrible strain, out of 3 one died at birth, one dwarfed and the other is super small with all kinds of issues. I looked around and it seems like most pure CBD auto strains offered now suffer from stability issues (like dinafem Dinamed auto, sweet seeds pure cbd auto, Zamnesia autofix, RQS solomatic etc.).
Can anyone recommend me a good AUTO strain that yields properly with a high CBD:THC ratio (2:1 or more)?
I checked the following: Dinafem WW CBD, indutrial plant CBD, OG kush CBD, Haze CBD, Sweet Seeds: Honey peach CBD, as strains that do not suffer from genetic stability issues. Does anyone have experience with these? Do you have other strains in mind?

Thanks!

Outdoors? Red Kross is a fast big girls autodefoliates most of the time. 3-4 months.
Very aromatic.
Blue Genius is fast small variety. Won many awards for outdoor CBD production.

These are both less than 0.3 delta 9 varieties.

Pics are Red Kross

Attachments

• 20190906_120510.jpg
    20190906_120510.jpg
    883.2 KB · Views: 162
  • 20190906_120422.jpg
    20190906_120422.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 95
  • 20190906_120427.jpg
    20190906_120427.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 159
Outdoors? Red Kross is a fast big girls autodefoliates most of the time. 3-4 months.
Very aromatic.
Blue Genius is fast small variety. Won many awards for outdoor CBD production.

These are both less than 0.3 delta 9 varieties.

Pics are Red Kross
Wow these are monsters! I am guessing these are photos, no? Unfortunately, I actually grow indoors only. Do they do well indoors as well?

Wow these are monsters! I am guessing these are photos, no? Unfortunately, I actually grow indoors only. Do they do well indoors as well?
Autos. Some refer to long running autos as super autos or at least they did back in the day. I got catching up to do on here.

You could trip her early when she is about a third of the size you want her on a light change 12/12. Should be able to revert back to 18+ after by 2 of flower.

Blue genius is a fast and small plant.

I grew red Kross indoors for a fem pollen donar. She did ok. I played with them too much. She likes to be left alone after she starts. Outdoors she is usually 6-7'. With a few candelabra pheno showing up and get to be 4-5'.

Hi everyone,

I decided to grow a CBD strain since my partner suffers from generalized anxiety and I would like to see if this helps or not. She kicked out SSRI's 3 months ago but now she experiences mild to severe anxiety episodes every now and then.
Before, I grew a 1:1 CBD:THC strain from RQS and she says it helps but not enough as she still feels psychoactive effects, so I figured the CBD:THC ratio should be higher.
I order 3 pack of 20:1 from FastBuds but it seems like it is a terrible strain, out of 3 one died at birth, one dwarfed and the other is super small with all kinds of issues. I looked around and it seems like most pure CBD auto strains offered now suffer from stability issues (like dinafem Dinamed auto, sweet seeds pure cbd auto, Zamnesia autofix, RQS solomatic etc.).
Can anyone recommend me a good AUTO strain that yields properly with a high CBD:THC ratio (2:1 or more)?
I checked the following: Dinafem WW CBD, indutrial plant CBD, OG kush CBD, Haze CBD, Sweet Seeds: Honey peach CBD, as strains that do not suffer from genetic stability issues. Does anyone have experience with these? Do you have other strains in mind?

Thanks!
Sweetseeds sweet nurse auto cbd. A very special plant;)happy growing

Back