CBD auto recommendation

Kannabia Swiss Dream Auto yielded nicely for me indoors under a 250w HID (I had 5 plants under this). I had 2 plants, they were nearly identical in plant structure and growth pattern. I got a bit more than 100g each and they smelled heavenly of strawberry. The first CBD strain that pleased me yield wise, we will still have to see about the effects, they just started the cure now.View attachment 1198455View attachment 1198457

That looks great! Swiss Dream has been on my to-buy list, looks like it does quite well.

Thanks looks very good! On a scale of 1 to 10 in terms of how present the high is (so 10 would be ratio 1:1 cbd thc strains) how would you rate it? Because my partner did not get better with a 1:1 strain but yesterday we tried the FB 20:1 and it helped her A LOT. She was so much more chill and happy. Pitty it produces so little...

Thanks looks very good! On a scale of 1 to 10 in terms of how present the high is (so 10 would be ratio 1:1 cbd thc strains) how would you rate it? Because my partner did not get better with a 1:1 strain but yesterday we tried the FB 20:1 and it helped her A LOT. She was so much more chill and happy. Pitty it produces so little...
For pain the pure cbd worked superb but as you know you dont get high off that but the short stuff amnesia cbd cross that had a great high and was good for pain and i think i got again around 4 oz off her im not sure if i posted a pic of her for you but i would give them both very high scores for what they are

Also these plants any of them can be massive yielders just use a bigger pot and with good lights i even grew one cbd in a 2 ltr bottle and got a good harvest

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200605-114627_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200605-114627_Chrome.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 131
That’s amazing, that your partner is helped by CBD! I have seen some research that says that CBD is more effective with some THC present, but they didn’t specify how much. It seems that we are all different, so it helps to experiment until we find our sweet spot. Last year when my father. was dying, and I found my grief unbearable, I started vaping CBD in the daytime. That seemed to ground me a bit, but it was only with a little THC sprinkled in, that the burden lifted a bit and I was able to smile without getting high. I kept a diary of how much of which I took and how it affected me. If you have both kinds of herb at hand, I would try different mixes before deciding on my next grow.
I love these kinds of discussions, because we get to learn from each other and don’t have to try it out all by ourselves.
And that’s amazing to see what @St. Tom can do with these genetics! When I grew Dinamed CBD Kush auto, my yield was 100g per 2 plants - that’s about half of his. Inspires me to switch to coco, but otherwise I will stay with my cheapo setup, it has served me well so far.

Wishing you and your partner happiness!

That’s amazing, that your partner is helped by CBD! I have seen some research that says that CBD is more effective with some THC present, but they didn’t specify how much. It seems that we are all different, so it helps to experiment until we find our sweet spot. Last year when my father. was dying, and I found my grief unbearable, I started vaping CBD in the daytime. That seemed to ground me a bit, but it was only with a little THC sprinkled in, that the burden lifted a bit and I was able to smile without getting high. I kept a diary of how much of which I took and how it affected me. If you have both kinds of herb at hand, I would try different mixes before deciding on my next grow.
I love these kinds of discussions, because we get to learn from each other and don’t have to try it out all by ourselves.
And that’s amazing to see what @St. Tom can do with these genetics! When I grew Dinamed CBD Kush auto, my yield was 100g per 2 plants - that’s about half of his. Inspires me to switch to coco, but otherwise I will stay with my cheapo setup, it has served me well so far.

Wishing you and your partner happiness!
am so happy the CBD helped you with the loss of your father i also feel if you have a little CBD sprinkle as you say with your thc i believe it cant stop with some strains that racey paranoid type of buzz and i feel it gives me a sense of well being and even by itself it keeps me from sometimes getting anxious as i have COPD so it can get a little scary at times when i exert myself too much .also 50 gram a plant is still good going some great meds out of 100grams

Oh wow, inspiring to hear how our favorite meds are helping you, @St. Tom ! I grow CBD mostly for my husband’s osteoarthritis in his hands. With CBD, there is no more swelling, much less pain, and much much more function. And functioning hands are so important!! No other Dr. prescribed medicine was able to do this. So now that we have figured out what works, how much and in which preparation, I am on the hunt for genetics that yield high enough in my particular garden that I can get some room for my other babes.
And sprinkling on some CBD - I’ll try that tonight! Good wishes to you!

Kannabia Swiss Dream Auto yielded nicely for me indoors under a 250w HID (I had 5 plants under this). I had 2 plants, they were nearly identical in plant structure and growth pattern. I got a bit more than 100g each and they smelled heavenly of strawberry. The first CBD strain that pleased me yield wise, we will still have to see about the effects, they just started the cure now.View attachment 1198455View attachment 1198457
I ended up buying this strain! looks like the only reliable pure cbd auto strain atm.

I have some crazy plan and would appreciate if anyone could give me some input on this. These seeds are expensive and it looks like I will be growing these constantly to make reliable medicine for my partner. Thus, I was thinking of doing the following in my next grow: pop 2 seeds, and wait until one of them has some branches. Once one of these branches is long enough, I will try to clone it to produce a plant on its own, spray with colloidal silver to produce male pollen, and then apply the pollen on one of the buds of the 2 plants to produce seeds. Is this viable? the reason I mention cloning is because I have read you should not consume any part of the plant that was sprayed. Thus, cloning would make for a standalone plant just to make pollen and discard. How long would this process take?

Last edited:
I ended up buying this strain! looks like the only reliable pure cbd auto strain atm.

I have some crazy plan and would appreciate if anyone could give me some input on this. These seeds are expensive and it looks like I will be growing these constantly to make reliable medicine for my partner. Thus, I was thinking of doing the following in my next grow: pop 2 seeds, and wait until one of them has some branches. Once one of these branches is long enough, I will try to clone it to produce a plant on its own, spray with colloidal silver to produce male pollen, and then apply the pollen on one of the buds of the 2 plants to produce seeds. Is this viable? the reason I mention cloning is because I have read you should not consume any part of the plant that was sprayed. Thus, cloning would make for a standalone plant just to make pollen and discard. How long would this process take?
This is absolutely the way to go if your gonna need these seeds on the reg. They will be feminized since u will be reversing a female plant. There is a thread around here somewhere. Two guys I know doing this on the reg are @NastyN8t and I believe @Fitzy as well.

Back