CBD auto recommendation

This is absolutely the way to go if your gonna need these seeds on the reg. They will be feminized since u will be reversing a female plant. There is a thread around here somewhere. Two guys I know doing this on the reg are @NastyN8t and I believe @Fitzy as well.
Thanks! I will check them out!

Thanks! I will check them out!
Imho vs is a waste go sts you will get more viable pollen also if I were u I would get a auto reg cross it to that and grow those out atleast 2 times then cross them to a original of wat ever ur running the more u do this the more dominant the back crossed strain becomes. A few reasons I say go reg is I have a few that I have a fem version and the reg has better terps ect than the same version but fem also once it's in reg form u can now start selecting traits your partner prefers there maybe multiple phenos in these genetics and only 1 works well u would be able to isolate it.

Imho vs is a waste go sts you will get more viable pollen also if I were u I would get a auto reg cross it to that and grow those out atleast 2 times then cross them to a original of wat ever ur running the more u do this the more dominant the back crossed strain becomes. A few reasons I say go reg is I have a few that I have a fem version and the reg has better terps ect than the same version but fem also once it's in reg form u can now start selecting traits your partner prefers there maybe multiple phenos in these genetics and only 1 works well u would be able to isolate it.
Wow thanks for the reply! Unfortunately executing your suggestion will be very difficult for me since I have only a 60x60x120cm(roughly 2x2x4 feet) space. So if you cross a reversed strain with a female of the same strain, won't you end up with seeds that are just the same as if you were to buy more seeds of this strain? Because the genetic pool is the same right? Or are there some epigenetic factors I am not considering?

Wow thanks for the reply! Unfortunately executing your suggestion will be very difficult for me since I have only a 60x60x120cm(roughly 2x2x4 feet) space. So if you cross a reversed strain with a female of the same strain, won't you end up with seeds that are just the same as if you were to buy more seeds of this strain? Because the genetic pool is the same right? Or are there some epigenetic factors I am not considering?
For the most part that's true but once you get the same as seeds ur buying now you don't have to buy them u also have the added benefit of making the strain better now as far as room goes all you need is solo cups or similar only then u grow 1 nice size plant and use the solo cup as a pot to find a male.

For the most part that's true but once you get the same as seeds ur buying now you don't have to buy them u also have the added benefit of making the strain better now as far as room goes all you need is solo cups or similar only then u grow 1 nice size plant and use the solo cup as a pot to find a male.
Growing in solo cup is an interesting suggestion. As for breeding with regs, I would absolutely love to breed my own strains, specially because besides trying to help my partner I am in a quest to find "the perfect high". But I can only fit 2 grows a year in a very small space so I doubt I would be able to get any stable strain within reasonable time (I am probably moving to another country in 1.5/2 years). What about crossing commercial strains? Does that speed the process? Say I cross some mephisto strain with a mexican sativa by fastbuds, would the seeds yield decent strains in the first generation or would it need several crosses until its any good? I would love to cross a zalmadelica or mexican airlines with a fugue state by mephisto to see how the high would come out.

Growing in solo cup is an interesting suggestion. As for breeding with regs, I would absolutely love to breed my own strains, specially because besides trying to help my partner I am in a quest to find "the perfect high". But I can only fit 2 grows a year in a very small space so I doubt I would be able to get any stable strain within reasonable time (I am probably moving to another country in 1.5/2 years). What about crossing commercial strains? Does that speed the process? Say I cross some mephisto strain with a mexican sativa by fastbuds, would the seeds yield decent strains in the first generation or would it need several crosses until its any good? I would love to cross a zalmadelica or mexican airlines with a fugue state by mephisto to see how the high would come out.
They all will produce great plants as long as u use quality genetics it's just you get to select phenos and with autos I can get 4 to 5 runs a yr

Great idea using clones for seed runs! Ive been doing it on the regular for years.So the trick to getting pollen from a clone is to take the cut early around preflower stage from the lower branches.if U want to also take cuttings to seed out take them at the same time and spray 1 . u can plant them all together in 1 container. It takes up to 12 days for a clone to root and this can delay flower and it might veg to decent size depending on the strain. I would start 1plant then start the second plant 2-3 weeks later.

I primarily focus on reg seeds myself but once in awhile ill do some fems for the folks that like them.
Here's the latest clone crosses in the making .I have a silverback 2.0 f1 true male stud thats been hacked down to size the tied down inside my isolation chamber. The clones are from the silverback 2.0 , a singleApefruit 2.0 and then some Gelato. He just dumped pollen 2 days ago. These clones were taken later than i prefer so they are flowering small but should still produce hundreds of seeds!

20200709_191825.jpg

Silverback 2.0 mom
20200709_191906.jpg
20200709_191910.jpg
20200709_191918.jpg

Great idea using clones for seed runs! Ive been doing it on the regular for years.So the trick to getting pollen from a clone is to take the cut early around preflower stage from the lower branches.if U want to also take cuttings to seed out take them at the same time and spray 1 . u can plant them all together in 1 container. It takes up to 12 days for a clone to root and this can delay flower and it might veg to decent size depending on the strain. I would start 1plant then start the second plant 2-3 weeks later.

I primarily focus on reg seeds myself but once in awhile ill do some fems for the folks that like them.
Here's the latest clone crosses in the making .I have a silverback 2.0 f1 true male stud thats been hacked down to size the tied down inside my isolation chamber. The clones are from the silverback 2.0 , a singleApefruit 2.0 and then some Gelato. He just dumped pollen 2 days ago. These clones were taken later than i prefer so they are flowering small but should still produce hundreds of seeds!

View attachment 1211679

Silverback 2.0 mom
View attachment 1211680View attachment 1211681View attachment 1211682
Fantastic! So if I take cuts during pre-flower, won't they start flowering immediately after rooting? How long from cut to polen does it take on average if I just put it in a solo cup would you say?

It can take 3-4weeks+ depending on the strain. This is why timing can be tough, u need a target lady w white pistils to make seed. After u knock her up its another 4-6 weeks for the seeds to form. I prefer using sts for reversals but true male pollen seems more viable.

Have cloned a plant before? If not theres tons of youtube vids etc.

Here's some double grape and lemon ak clones packed full of seeds!
20200709_192025.jpg
20200709_192028.jpg

Back