CBD auto recommendation

It can take 3-4weeks+ depending on the strain. This is why timing can be tough, u need a target lady w white pistils to make seed. After u knock her up its another 4-6 weeks for the seeds to form. I prefer using sts for reversals but true male pollen seems more viable.

Have cloned a plant before? If not theres tons of youtube vids etc.
yes I have cloned before! What about growing all in solo cups exclusively for the purpose pf creating seeds? So one for reversal and polen, as soon as polen is available pollinate the female and then harvest seeds. Realistically, how long would this take? Lemon ak and double grape damn these are some of the strains I would like to cross. Have you crossed them?

Solo cups work good for cloning as long as u put a clear cup over the clone until she roots. Basically a humidity dome w a few holes for ventilation, they dry out faster being in a small container. I spray them w sts as soon as they look like they have rooted. There's a lot of factors that can change the time frame in which this will all go down . some strains root quick and will veg up big ,usually the longer growing sativa leaning phenos w a longer veg time. Some clones dont get much bigger and flower out close to the same size as when taken if the are past the stretch phase when cut. Ive had some clones taken in flower reveg and start throwing single blade leaves outta the buds, get bigger and then flower out into 1 big bud(critical +).
My biggest clones to date hit 2foot tall w 1/2 oz dry. The smalllest was a lolipop of a few grams dry.

Basic time frame to grow ,clone,reverse and harvests seeds is as follows

Plant mother seed and grow up big enough to clone= 2-3 weeks
Time for clone to root= 4-12 days
Time for clone to produce pollen 2-3 weeks
Time for seeds to mature enough to be viable 4-6 weeks could be as little as 8 weeks in perfect conditions or aslong as 14weeks. Once they are pollenated give them as much time as u can for a higher percentage of fully developed seeds. Ill run strains 2-4weeks past normal just to havest great seeds!

I was in the process of reversing both lemon ak and DG when i knocked an intake filter off of a beeding chamber w a raging stud in it and he studded the girls in the pic along w my whole 4x8 garden .......i already had some clones in the chamber of each ! After realizing i fubared the buds im letting them all run out to harvest seeds. I have an SQ24 stud by fitzy that hit 2 lemon ak and 1 dg plus the clones along w 2 gg4,2 zkittlez 3 of my Grapefruit zkittlez and a female sq24. ......blessing in the long run but a pain in the present.

Luckily my other breeding chamber stayed intact with 1 of my large musky sweet Apefruit 2.0 males and an exquisite specimen of the lemon ak (whole plant) along w a gg4 clone, dg clone and zkittlez clone! Should yield hundreds if not thousands of seeds in a week or 2!

Hard to see thru the clear plastic on this one but thats the lemon ak in there just frosted over smelling divine w lemony zesty terps !she should be an amazing match to the powerful Apefruit 2.0 musky sweet grapefruit flavor. Its been awhile since i was this excited about a cross!
20200709_192053.jpg
20200709_192109.jpg
20200709_192057.jpg

Solo cups work good for cloning as long as u put a clear cup over the clone until she roots. Basically a humidity dome w a few holes for ventilation, they dry out faster being in a small container. I spray them w sts as soon as they look like they have rooted. There's a lot of factors that can change the time frame in which this will all go down . some strains root quick and will veg up big ,usually the longer growing sativa leaning phenos w a longer veg time. Some clones dont get much bigger and flower out close to the same size as when taken if the are past the stretch phase when cut. Ive had some clones taken in flower reveg and start throwing single blade leaves outta the buds, get bigger and then flower out into 1 big bud(critical +).
My biggest clones to date hit 2foot tall w 1/2 oz dry. The smalllest was a lolipop of a few grams dry.

Basic time frame to grow ,clone,reverse and harvests seeds is as follows

Plant mother seed and grow up big enough to clone= 2-3 weeks
Time for clone to root= 4-12 days
Time for clone to produce pollen 2-3 weeks
Time for seeds to mature enough to be viable 4-6 weeks could be as little as 8 weeks in perfect conditions or aslong as 14weeks. Once they are pollenated give them as much time as u can for a higher percentage of fully developed seeds. Ill run strains 2-4weeks past normal just to havest great seeds!
Thanks a lot for your detailed feedback! In that case I think I do not have time for making seeds next grow cycle, since I only have 75 days until my family will visit me (I am not living in my home country, hence the reduced time frames for my grows with the flights home and visits by family). But that should be enough to grow plants, reverse and collect pollen right? What about shipping pollen by mail? Is it viable? How would one go about it?

I was in the process of reversing both lemon ak and DG when i knocked an intake filter off of a beeding chamber w a raging stud in it and he studded the girls in the pic along w my whole 4x8 garden .......i already had some clones in the chamber of each ! After realizing i fubared the buds im letting them all run out to harvest seeds. I have an SQ24 stud by fitzy that hit 2 lemon ak and 1 dg plus the clones along w 2 gg4,2 zkittlez 3 of my Grapefruit zkittlez and a female sq24. ......blessing in the long run but a pain in the present.

Luckily my other breeding chamber stayed intact with 1 of my large musky sweet Apefruit 2.0 males and an exquisite specimen of the lemon ak (whole plant) along w a gg4 clone, dg clone and zkittlez clone! Should yield hundreds if not thousands of seeds in a week or 2!
wow, it sounds like you're gonna have quite some interesting strains to grow for a while! So tell me, how do these crosses typically turn out? Are the characteristics independently mixed as in some phenos have plant growth like the mother, high from the father,etc or are there new traits in F1 like a completely different high or new flavours? If you mix two stable strains whose traits of all possible phenos both from father and mother you like, are you guaranteed to enjoy the children plants? Because, as far as I understand, the only way otherwise would be if both parents have some recessive gene you dont like right?

Back