Indoor Cheap Lights

420autoflower

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I have a 4x2” tent that needed a light upgrade so I started looking for some low budget lighting options last week. I came across this deal and figured with the decent specifications and pricing I couldn’t go wrong. I wasn’t planning on using more than 300 watts in the 4x2” tent and thought 2 of these would be perfect. Just got them installed yesterday and it looks like they’re giving good coverage and not running hot. I currently have them set at 60% and about 18” from the seedlings.
Let’s see what kind of crop I can grow with these cheap $68.00 lights. :eyebrows:

DEF6BFA7-6705-42B6-8184-EBE97036EFEF.jpeg

10 ILGM Critical Mass autos in 3 gallon containers filled with coco and amended with Down to Earth
4-8-4 (13days above ground)
7F54C152-3A49-491F-9E88-E2B4DA0B9276.jpeg
CDF28189-5308-4297-B1A3-D5ABFE8400AA.jpeg

Nothing wrong with cheaper lights, my first "real" lights were Bloom Plus BP3000 that did a great job. Ended up selling them when I went to 4' bar setups, and everyone that bought one of the BP loves them. Just a matter of what kind of support you get if anything goes sideways. If I were to get another small light, I'd go for something like a Maxi over that other company who's name gets bandied about all of the time. I'm happy with what I do have for the time being though.

Nothing wrong with cheaper lights, my first "real" lights were Bloom Plus BP3000 that did a great job. Ended up selling them when I went to 4' bar setups, and everyone that bought one of the BP loves them. Just a matter of what kind of support you get if anything goes sideways. If I were to get another small light, I'd go for something like a Maxi over that other company who's name gets bandied about all of the time. I'm happy with what I do have for the time being though.
I’ve heard nothing but good things about BP lights. Great lights for the price. Hoping these Maxi’s hold up and won’t give me any problems. I have a few 100 watt Maxi’s that are going on 3 years and so far so good. I was looking at the Ion 320 watt bar light but both of the Maxi’s were less than half the price and I like the option to be able to adjust the individual lights according to my canopy height.

I run Atreum 4' bar lights now, I love that they're USA based and have great customer support. The new Hydra 3200, just watched a video by Dr. Coco or whatever his name is, and the damn thing is a beast. My Atreums are earlier versions when they were selling mostly the DIY kits, sort of like ChilLED does. They're going full plug and play now and switched diodes. My lights have a good amount of life left so...

Does the Maxi have a board mounted dimmer? Or remote control only?

I run Atreum 4' bar lights now, I love that they're USA based and have great customer support. The new Hydra 3200, just watched a video by Dr. Coco or whatever his name is, and the damn thing is a beast. My Atreums are earlier versions when they were selling mostly the DIY kits, sort of like ChilLED does. They're going full plug and play now and switched diodes. My lights have a good amount of life left so...

Does the Maxi have a board mounted dimmer? Or remote control only?
Sorry for the late response.
The lights only come with the remote and no dimmer knob. Wish they did.

Back