Indoor Arthur’s Autoflower Antics

Looking good! I ran that purple lemonade on my first run, user error stunted it. This makes me want to pop one on my next run.
not sure why, but I was kind of expecting a small to medium sized plant overall. I topped her and she’s still pushing 34” from soil.

Only other girl that’s going to be this size (or better) this run is the grape crush. I think she’ll be bigger…

not sure why, but I was kind of expecting a small to medium sized plant overall. I topped her and she’s still pushing 34” from soil.

Only other girl that’s going to be this size (or better) this run is the grape crush. I think she’ll be bigger…
Man…. Mine was super stunted on my first grow, I think I got just shy of an ounce from a 5 gallon bag, I don’t think it was 18” tall at the end. I still need to pop another but I was gifted some Mephisto seeds right when I bought some as well, and it’s tough to get to them all

Well the clock is starting to wind down. Cream cheese will be first down, guessing 7-10 days on her.
IMG_1551.jpeg

Once she goes, the rest will follow shortly. Only having issues with 2 plants in the tent, the purple lemonade, and the grape crush.

Both are BIG girls, equal in size, but the Crush is in 3 gallon the other in a 5. I can’t get them fed fast enough. Both want larger containers, and more food.

CO2 has really not been an issue. (Other than a couple overly hungry girls) Being winter, and gas heat, the tent has stayed right at 2000ppm fairly consistently.

Everyone else seems to be doin what they’re supposed too.

The yellowing drives me nutz when looking. You feed her, she belches and asks for more. Bigger bags for those two next time.

IMG_1554.jpeg

the pollinated branch on my girl.

That male sure was a looker.

Rest of her looks to be seed free, so mission accomplished.
IMG_1555.jpeg

Back