Live Stoners Cheap vape review - Yocan Vane

Olderfart

DIY whenever possible, and sometimes when it isn't
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Various strains, via MCT oil tincture, gummies, dry flower vaping.
I was stuck for a vape while travelling, and picked up a Yocan Vane because that was the one cheap option in stock. It cost me about $70 Cdn.

It is an amazing vape for the price. Really amazing. It has haptic feedback - I am surprised at how handy that turned out to be. A ceramic chamber with nice capacity, large enough to seriously get the job done for me. The flavor is, to my taste at any rate, excellent. The draw resistance is the easiest I have experienced by a large margin. And the temperature is adjustable in 1 degree increments. And it is tiny, it pretty much disappears in my paws. I love the thing, it is a remarkable value, highly recommended.
1652467536726.png

Thanks for the rep @blue, I hope someone is helped by the review. :biggrin:

Been thinking about trying a vaporizer, thanks for the review..

You're welcome @Bill.de.Cat. I'd say the vane would be perfect for a first vaporizer. To be honest, had I known how effective this little gem was, I might not have bothered with my AirII.

I tried combustion while on the road before I managed to find a proper vaporizer, and when I went back to this unit, I could not believe how much more pleasant vaping is compared to combustion. Not everyone's cuppa I know, but vaping is my preference by far.

Good luck with it, if you try one, let us know what you think. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Back