Bomb Seeds Cherry Bomb in CoCo

well done boogie shes got some nice buds on her

Day 66. Still some white pistols yet, I think I'll give her 1 more week yet then choppy chop.

Day 66.jpg

Chopped down the seeded gaia green lady. Produced about 500 seeds I would guess. I let them go 5 weeks after dropping pollen on them but a lot were still immature yet. So really I only ended up with a few hundred seeds. But it's still probably about 250 more than I'll ever be able to grow through.

finalseedybomb.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

So my final thoughts on the Gaia green, the first month absolutely gutted and stunted this poor autoflower. That's why I decided to really heavily pollinate her. She wasn't really going to produce much for bud. After she got used to the hot soil she started to do ok. I was looking for Gaia green to be a 1 shot easy grow method, and it just wasn't that. Had I known that the soil was HOT I could have amended or done something different, but that's not was I was looking for and not what I was instructed.

Sask Greenhouse and glass- "Ohh yea this will be perfect for starting auto flowers"
And the first bag they sold me was full of holes and crawling with fungus gnats too !!! FK THEM GUYS !

Last edited:
So good! That cherry bomb is looking deadly, great job dude! What strain was that Gaia Green girl?

So good! That cherry bomb is looking deadly, great job dude! What strain was that Gaia Green girl?
Hey thanks !

The Gaia green living soil grow was a cherry bomb as well. At day 30 is was like 3 inches tall...:crying: I started a few other varieties of auto's in the same soil and they were all a disaster. Really was kind of a piss off tbh. The living soil is way over priced to start with, add on to that the cost of seeds and the time wasted.

I don't journal my pollen chucking usually on here, but figured I would see it though and post my thoughts on growing in the Gaia green living soil.
I made some fun crosses with the bomb seeds that I'll do some grows off to the side with.
Cherry x Cherry
Cherry x bubba kush
Cherry x Smoothie
Cherry x OGK
Cherry x Purple Lem
Cherry x Girl scout cookies
Cherry x Cherbet

The end of the road, Day 73. The Cherry smell is the real deal ! Thank you @BombSeeds for some great genetics. I look forward to trying out the rest of the Bombseed auto line up. For Medicinal do you have a recommendation ? I'll have the wife do up a smoke report for me with this cherry bomb and include her thoughts on how it helped with her bursitis and arthritis. I know cherry bomb isn't marketed as a medicinal, but I think it might interest some if it does help as an added bonus.

Day 73b.jpg

Great grow! That's a chunky girl.

I'd be real interested in seeing you grow out the cherry x OGK

I just got a ten pack of cherry OG photo from MTG and would like to compare notes on the final product, whenever I get to popping them.

hey @MesaBoogie - i was just looking back through this and realized you asked me a question that i haven't responded to. If you want to have a look at medicinal strain, drop me a PM and we can have a chat.

Back