Bomb Seeds Cherry Bomb in CoCo

MesaBoogie

We live to survive our paradoxes
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
**(EDIT)** I started this thread as a GaiaGreen soil grow, that totally flopped. So I moved on to CoCo *** (Done EDIT)

Hi and thanks for stopping by and checking out my grow. I'm going to be doing Auto Cherry bomb in some Gaia Green Living Soil. This will be my first run in soil so I'm a bit nervous. I've done quite a few grows here on AFN, some successful, and others disasters. Either way I'll be documenting everything so others may learn from what I did right or where I went wrong. I would love any feedback and help you guys may have to offer along the way, so don't be shy, and I promise I won't be offended by any constructive criticism.

So here's the details:

Gaia Green Living Soil: 1-0-0. I dont know a lot about this soil or growing in it. I am going to be PH'ing it between 6.3-6.5. The instructions say there is enough nutrients for 1 month. I have a feeling I may have to supplement it further with at minimal some cal mag before that time, hopefully anyone following along can help me decide.

Light: Spider Farmer SF1000. This light is another first for me. Looking around afn I see some guys running it around 24"-30" above the seedlings, i'll start there. It's using the Samsung 301b Diodes with a meanwell driver.

Container: 3g cloth pot

Nutrients: After the first 4 weeks I'll be using either GH 3 part or Megacrop.

And so it begins !
Germ.jpg

gg.jpg

(EDIT) I almost forgot , Bomb seeds is another first for me ! I've seen the grows here on AFN for cherry bomb and I'm really excited to be trying out their Genetics.

Last edited:
Hey thanks for stopping by Zam. It would be great to have you along for the grow, you'll even get first picK at the comfy chairs.

Last edited:
:smoking: then i get second pic, like the look and price of the spider farms :thumbsup:

and a cherry bomb ,, really liked this last year,,it actually did have a cherry smell ,,just like a car freshener cherry,..i even got a few crosses of it :smoking:

Good Luck pal

:smoking: then i get second pic, like the look and price of the spider farms :thumbsup:

and a cherry bomb ,, really liked this last year,,it actually did have a cherry smell ,,just like a car freshener cherry,..i even got a few crosses of it :smoking:

Good Luck pal
Hairy ! Welcome aboard man. A little cherry smell in my tent , I'm totally down for some of that !

Hairy ! Welcome aboard man. A little cherry smell in my tent , I'm totally down for some of that !
Wait until you smoke it... Stuff is beautiful. One of my favorites.

Breaking Ground, Day 1

Day1.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited:
Back