DSC_8951.jpg

DSC_8937.jpg

DSC_8938.jpg

DSC_8940.jpg

DSC_8948.jpg

DSC_8949.jpg

Thanks for stopping by ...

@Billyboyy come take a look at my 4 harvested ladies

I sampled three of the ladies last night. The ones I left up to dry. All I can say is :thumbsup: :dizzy: :chef: :baby:

nosias there fucking awesome look at the frost on them also tag me now and again if you think on as im run ragged with battles and journals and sometimes i forget

nosias there fucking awesome look at the frost on them also tag me now and again if you think on as im run ragged with battles and journals and sometimes i forget

Yes your lordship.
:worship:

This is a vape and ingestion report on the DINAFEM: DINAMED CBD AUTO.

I have had some pain but who has not? So I grew one DINAFEM: DINAMED CBD AUTO to see if this would work for me. I decarbed some buds and eat a small bud. It literally made my pain go away and I felt the effects within 40 minutes.

Now it comes back now and then and I will vape some in my Pax3. The relief is immediate though the results are not as good as when I just eat it.

I made 3 oz of tincture and sent it to a dear friend who yes fell off a ladder while painting a wall. She shattered her fore arm. She said it is amazing and would like more.

So be happy and well with the help of DINAFEM: DINAMED CBD AUTO. Thank you @Dinafem-Mark

Today is
June 12, 2019 Day Final Harvest tally 345 grams / 12.2 oz

1 - DINAFEM: DINAMED CBD AUTO .... 30 grams / 1.06 oz
2 - MEPHISTO: CHEMDOGGING AUTO .... 115.91 grams / 4.1 oz
3 - DUTCH PASSION: COLORADO COOKIES AUTO .... 61.72 grams / 2.18 oz
4 - MEPHISTO: 4 ASSED MONKEYS AUTO .... 35.6 grams / 1.3 oz
5 - DUTCH PASSION: CRITICAL ORANGE AUTO .... 49.82 grams / 1.7 oz
6 - BARNEY'S FARM: BLUE MAMMOTH AUTO ... 52.18 grams / 1.8 oz

For this entire grow I used MC2 and nothing else. Next grow will be in early fall for me and I will be using the Bud Explosion and Sweet Candy also.

Thanks to those who have followed and Just Grow It.

Amazing work @Nosias there are several in that tent that would have been grow battle contenders.

I've said it before, if you want to grow great weed the easy way - autoflowering cannabis in autopots using coco, with megacrop and a quality LED = dialed in recipe for success. Throw in great DNA and the results speak for themselves.

Great textbook display brother. This grow tent could be the whole curriculum of an introduction to growing killer bud.

:slap:

Amazing work @Nosias there are several in that tent that would have been grow battle contenders.

I've said it before, if you want to grow great weed the easy way - autoflowering cannabis in autopots using coco, with megacrop and a quality LED = dialed in recipe for success. Throw in great DNA and the results speak for themselves.

Great textbook display brother. This grow tent could be the whole curriculum of an introduction to growing killer bud.

:slap:

Thank you. I totally agree. When you have all four bases covered all a grower has to do is not to kill 'em! :crying: Well not too many times.

All I know about growing today comes from here at AFN. Thanks for all of the love and support.

Thanks for the rep me Lord. :shooty:

This is a vape and ingestion report on the DINAFEM: DINAMED CBD AUTO.

I have had some pain but who has not? So I grew one DINAFEM: DINAMED CBD AUTO to see if this would work for me. I decarbed some buds and eat a small bud. It literally made my pain go away and I felt the effects within 40 minutes.

Now it comes back now and then and I will vape some in my Pax3. The relief is immediate though the results are not as good as when I just eat it.

I made 3 oz of tincture and sent it to a dear friend who yes fell off a ladder while painting a wall. She shattered her fore arm. She said it is amazing and would like more.

So be happy and well with the help of DINAFEM: DINAMED CBD AUTO. Thank you @Dinafem-Mark

Hey Nosias, just scanned thru your last grows & I must congratulate you on a great job well done!!! The Dinafem CBD Auto has piqued my interest to say the least, thinking it would greatly help the wife's fibromyalgia. You say you just decarb'ed and ate the bud? No cookies or extraction, just ate the whole thing? Cool.
Got to spend some time thinking about that. My only drawback to my single plant tent grows is variety - once I commit to a strain I must see it through and that's what I'm going to be smoking in 80-90 days. Two tents helps, but it's a constant dilemma for what to do next. Never done a CBD strain but that may have to change!!! Keep me posted how your experience continues.
BTW, I got another slow-flower, this time a Dutch Passion Mazar. 30 days in with no pistils whatsoever. Last year's Fast Buds Rhino Ryder (Medicine Man) Auto slow flower didn't show flower at all until 45 days, and over 120 days to finish but she did yield out over 13 oz. So at a bit more than 3 oz. per month average yield I guess it's OK. I just like predictability that doesn't throw off my grow cycles. I must not be living right to keep hitting these... got to eat more cookies.

Hope you're having a great Fathers' Day. Be seeing you around!

Back