Today is
April 27, 2019 Day 65

1 - DINAFEM: DINAMED CBD AUTO (front left)
2 - MEPHISTO: CHEMDOGGING AUTO (front center)
3 - DUTCH PASSION: COLORADO COOKIES AUTO (front right)
4 - MEPHISTO: 4 ASSED MONKEYS AUTO (back right)
5 - DUTCH PASSION: CRITICAL ORANGE AUTO (back center)
6 - BARNEY'S FARM: BLUE MAMMOTH AUTO (back left)

I am using only the MC2. I want to see how much crystal I will get with it. Right now as you can see from these pics the trichome crystals are really showing up on 5 of the ladies (1-5) [HASHTAG]#6[/HASHTAG] is a few weeks behind the others. My rez is filled with 12 liters and they are going through this in 3 days.

The light has been maintained at 18-20 inches. Three ladies have been placed on unused AutoPots to have them closer to the light. They are on 20/4 schedule. I am using the ChilLED controller this time. I have it set for a sunrise and sunset. At "sunrise" all diodes will take 30 minutes before they are all on 100% power. For "sunset" only the deep red diodes are on for 20 minutes. I have the white diodes at 70% of max, the blues at 75% and the reds at 100%. I am trying to get the buds to get fatter by using less whites. So yes, I am trying for a bit more burple tones.

As I am running 6 different strains from 3 breeders I have encountered 6 ladies with 6 different nutrient needs. This has caused me to under feed two of the ladies from day one. But we are here to grow and learn and that is the reality of this grow. I should have another 5 - 7 weeks to harvest.

The tops I went with MC@ was 620 PPM. On the next rez fill I dropped it to 600 PPM and on the last fill up it was 590 PPM. Overall I am saying the MC2 is a keeper. I am very pleased.

Group pics
DSC_8783.jpg

DSC_8791.jpg

1 - DINAFEM: DINAMED CBD AUTO
She has been very easy to grow. She has always been a dark green and she remains so. She is now 14" tall and is shaped like an evergreen tree with snow weighing down her leaves. She is thick, thick and thick. Some branches are now poking out of the mass of green leaves. You can see her crystals but as this strain can have 10-14% of CBD and 1% of THC there are not that many round THC tops on the stalks. I have removed perhaps a dozen fan leaves from her. She is a winner for sure.
DSC_8792.jpg

DSC_8785.jpg

DSC_8786.jpg

DSC_8788.jpg

2 - MEPHISTO: CHEMDOGGING AUTO
She has turned into a real beauty. She was very much a low rider in the pot. Once she started to grow she did not stop until she got to 22" tall. I have spread her branches out away from the main cola. I gently tie then to the curved top of the pot. I am able to open the ladies up and let the sunshine hit her where it could not on it's own. I also defoliated her but not too much. I tried to let this grow go more natural then my other grows.
DSC_8794.jpg

DSC_8796.jpg

DSC_8801.jpg

DSC_8798.jpg

3 - DUTCH PASSION: COLORADO COOKIES AUTO
This is the baby of the tent. She was started 5 days later than her sisters and today I believe she will be the first one to be harvested. She has a great growth at also 22" tall. The crystal is strong with this one, indeed.
DSC_8802.jpg

DSC_8806.jpg

DSC_8805.jpg

DSC_8803.jpg

CONTINUED NEXT THREAD ....

Last edited:
Part 2

4 - MEPHISTO: 4 ASSED MONKEYS AUTO
Time to look at my little lady in my tent. She is only 10" tall. This is due to her deciding to have two colas after about 3-4 weeks old. Yep, she grew two. What she lost in height she has gain in crystal ALL over her leaves. Yummy.
DSC_8807.jpg

DSC_8808.jpg

DSC_8811.jpg

DSC_8810.jpg

DSC_8809.jpg

5 - DUTCH PASSION: CRITICAL ORANGE AUTO
At 25" she remains the tallest lady here. She too needed more nutes than her sisters. At some point she went "ole yeller" on me. Her fan leaves have not recovered. Her buds are green and full of
A. Shite
B. Crystals
Take a look
DSC_8812.jpg

DSC_8815.jpg

DSC_8814.jpg

DSC_8813.jpg

6 - BARNEY'S FARM: BLUE MAMMOTH AUTO
She is always hungry. Well that is what I used to see with her. Now she is well fed and is the lagger in the tent. BUT she has gotten a great spurt of growth. She is the only one with no crystals ... just wait :)
DSC_8816.jpg

DSC_8817.jpg

DSC_8819.jpg

Thanks for dropping in.

Today is
May 10, 2019 Day 77 week 11

1 - DINAFEM: DINAMED CBD AUTO (front left)
2 - MEPHISTO: CHEMDOGGING AUTO (front center)
3 - DUTCH PASSION: COLORADO COOKIES AUTO (front right)
4 - MEPHISTO: 4 ASSED MONKEYS AUTO (back right)
5 - DUTCH PASSION: CRITICAL ORANGE AUTO (back center)
6 - BARNEY'S FARM: BLUE MAMMOTH AUTO (back left)

I am still only using the MC2 and NOTHING else. I want to see how much crystal I will get with it. Right now as you can see from these pics the trichome crystals are covering all of the ladies. I have been so tempted to use some Bud Explosion. I have told my self it will be OK, just trust.

My rez is always filled with 12 liters and they are going through this in 3 days. The Highest I went with MC2 was 620 PPM and this was by using 15.3 grams. I just fill the reztoday and I used 13.3 grams for a PPM of 570. Overall I am saying the MC2 is the keeper. I am very impressed.

The light has been maintained at 18-20 inches. Three ladies have been placed on unused AutoPots to have them closer to the light. They are on 20/4 schedule. I am using the ChilLED controller this time. I have it set for a sunrise and sunset. At "sunrise" all diodes will take 30 minutes before they are all on 100% power. For "sunset" only the deep red diodes are on for 20 minutes. I have the white diodes at 70% of max, the blues at 75% and the reds at 100%. I am trying to get the buds to get fatter by using less whites. So yes, I am trying for a bit more burple tones. I do "believe" the more purple settings I am using are helping with the fatten up of the bud sites.

As I am running 6 different strains from 3 breeders I have encountered 6 ladies with 6 different nutrient needs. This has caused me to under feed two of the ladies from day one. But we are here to grow and learn and that is the reality of this grow. I should have another 4 - 6 weeks to harvest.

Group pics with white light only from my light, no flash.
DSC_8821.jpg

DSC_8822.jpg

DSC_8823.jpg

DSC_8824.jpg

DSC_8825.jpg

DSC_8826.jpg

Group pics with no light on and only with a flash
DSC_8831.jpg

DSC_8828.jpg

DSC_8833.jpg

DSC_8834.jpg

DSC_8830.jpg
DSC_8832.jpg

Last edited:
Part 2

1 - DINAFEM: DINAMED CBD AUTO
She has been very easy to grow. She has always been a dark green and she remains so. She is now 16" tall and is shaped like an evergreen tree with snow weighing down her leaves. She is thick, thick and thick. Some branches are now poking out of the mass of green leaves. You can see her crystals but as this strain can have 10-14% of CBD and 1% of THC there are not that many round THC tops on the stalks. I have removed perhaps a dozen fan leaves from her. She is a winner for sure. @Dinafem-Mark
DSC_8839.jpg

DSC_8838.jpg

DSC_8841.jpg

DSC_8843.jpg

DSC_8842.jpg

Cont.

Last edited:
Part 3

2 - MEPHISTO: CHEMDOGGING AUTO
She has turned into a real beauty. Almost every leaf has crystal even some of her fan leaves are showing off. She was very much a low rider in the pot. Once she started to grow she did not stop. She is now 24" tall and just about as wide. I have spread her branches out away from the main cola and gently tie then to the curved top of the pot. I am able to open the ladies up and let the sunshine hit her where it could not on it's own.
DSC_8845.jpg

DSC_8846.jpg

DSC_8847.jpg

DSC_8849.jpg

DSC_8851.jpg

DSC_8852.jpg

DSC_8853.jpg

DSC_8856.jpg

DSC_8859.jpg

DSC_8860.jpg

DSC_8863.jpg

DSC_8854.jpg

DSC_8855.jpg

Cont.

Part 4

3 - DUTCH PASSION: COLORADO COOKIES AUTO
She was started 5 days later than her sisters and today she is 72 days old. She has a good height at 24" tall. The crystal is strong with this one, indeed.
DSC_8865.jpg
DSC_8867.jpg
DSC_8871.jpg
DSC_8877.jpg
DSC_8878.jpg
DSC_8880.jpg
DSC_8882.jpg

4 - MEPHISTO: 4 ASSED MONKEYS AUTO
My little lady in my tent is only 12" tall. This is due to her deciding to have two colas after about 3-4 weeks old. Yep, she grew two. What she lost in height she has gain in crystal ALL over her leaves. Yummy. I just am at a quandary as how to harvest her ...
DSC_8907.jpg
DSC_8906.jpg
DSC_8905.jpg
DSC_8904.jpg
DSC_8911.jpg
DSC_8908.jpg

Cont.

Part 5

5 - DUTCH PASSION: CRITICAL ORANGE AUTO
At 26" she remains the tallest lady here. She needed more nutes than her sisters. At some point she went "ole yeller" on me. Her fan leaves have not recovered. Her buds are green and full of crystals. Take a peek ...
DSC_8896.jpg

DSC_8898.jpg

DSC_8894.jpg

DSC_8899.jpg

DSC_8900.jpg

DSC_8901.jpg

DSC_8902.jpg
DSC_8903.jpg

She is always hungry. Now she is well fed and is the lagger in the tent. BUT she has gotten a great spurt of growth. Her crystals are developing brilliantly. We just had to wait for her and give her time. She is now fattening and getting sticky.
DSC_8885.jpg

DSC_8886.jpg

DSC_8887.jpg

DSC_8890.jpg

DSC_8889.jpg

DSC_8892.jpg

DSC_8891.jpg

Thanks for droppin in

Today 1 - DINAFEM: DINAMED CBD AUTO was harvested.
She was mostly cloudy with some clear and a few amber. My intent is to make some concentrate from her.
dsc_8839-jpg.1057435

Yesterday, after drying for a week, She weighed out at 30 grams. I decarbed her at 255F for 27 minutes in a turkey bag placed on a cookie sheet. As I have recently been having some issues with pain, well it's been three years and I just went to see a Dr about it, I was ready to see if this CBD plant would help. Boy oh boy did it help. It took away and I slept for 7 hours. So glad it works as advertised !!!

All I did was eat a small bud and within 45 minutes I was on my way to relief.

Last edited:
Today is
May 29, 2019 Day 95 week 14

1 - DINAFEM: DINAMED CBD AUTO ---- Harvested and dry weight was 30 grams.
2 - MEPHISTO: CHEMDOGGING AUTO ---- Harvested May 28.
3 - DUTCH PASSION: COLORADO COOKIES AUTO ---- Harvested May 28.
4 - MEPHISTO: 4 ASSED MONKEYS AUTO ---- Harvested May 28.
5 - DUTCH PASSION: CRITICAL ORANGE AUTO ---- Harvested May 28.

Yesterday four of the ladies were harvested and only BLUE MAMMOTH is still growing. Also some of the lower buds on CHEMDOGGING were left on the stalk so they can fatten more. I am very happy with the results of this grow. I only used Mega Crop V2 through this entire grow. The highest PPM I used was 600 PPM.
As we all know a great harvest is a combination of many things. Mega Crop is a real winner and will be in my tent for a long time.

Here are some pics of the 4 ladies who were harvested.

4 - MEPHISTO: 4 ASSED MONKEYS
As she "topped" herself very early on she seemed to have an issue with growing up. So instead she just grew very wide and had trichomes all over every non-fan leaf. She smells so good.
DSC_8924.jpg

DSC_8926.jpg

DSC_8927.jpg

DSC_8925.jpg

3 - DUTCH PASSION: COLORADO COOKIES
DSC_8913.jpg

DSC_8914.jpg

DSC_8915.jpg

DSC_8922.jpg

DSC_8923.jpg

DSC_8916.jpg

continued ...