Indoor Chronic Ryder - The Joint Doctor (Fem)

TokinNuggs

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Grow Details:

The Joint Doctor's Chronic Ryder Fem Auto - Chronic + Lowryder 2 (Sativa/Indica/Ruderalis)

- 2 gal "Smart Pot" (square kind - cloth pot)
- Organic grow, PC Case + 2 ft high veg box
- Soil = Mix of FFOF, Happy Frog, Ancient Forest Humus/Compost, Organic Perlite, Rare Earth
- Lights = 100W/3W Blackstar UFO LED for flower, 2-3 26W highest temp CFL bulbs for veg
- Nutrients (Soluables) - Earthjuice full line of products used (Grow/Bloom, Cal N Mag, Master Blooms (nice), Catalyst, Meta-K, Hi Brix Molasses for plants)
- Mixed into distilled gallon of water and bubbled for 24 hours before feeding/pouring.

Results:

- Ready in 65 days, could've gone a bit longer
- about 24" tall, lots of branching, LST'd enough to get two colas
- Yield = 25-30g
- Low odour throughout grow, but noticeable
- Nice, thick buds for a leafy strain, typical high yielding Jr. Doctor strain
- Good frosty covering

Smell/Taste:

Amazing Chronic fruity/pine smell (first time I've tried anything Chronic)
Taste is super light and smooth, stays in your mouth, goes great with hoppy beer!

High/Smoke:

Lasts a long time - up to 3 hours easy without any real noticeable come-down or change, extremely Sativa-heavy head stone which I like. One of the more potent strains I've smoked ultimately, somewhat tolerant-resistant.

Downside: You can puff on this stuff all night and weekend, because of the taste and consistent high, very functional high, although there's definitely an element of "spaciness" to it as well, you'll lock onto something for the duration (music, movies, video game, book, whatever).

Note: My first grown strain with a low THC % listing (11-12%). This seems to have little to no difference in terms of potency, when compared to 15-22% strains to me. I did notice it takes a few extra puffs at times to get the full effect of it though, versus maybe just one or two from say a 17-18% strain.

Sorry no pics right now, long been cut-down and am going through her fast! I will definitely grow again and highly recommend for big or small spaces. Fantastic quality all-around, and not much out there yet on it.

Last edited:
Thats interesting, cheers for posting. Im 35 days into my first grow with one of these, under a combo of indoor cfl and greenhouse at lat 51 UK.

Trichs forming well and plant is about 60 cm tall. Looking forward to seeing more development. Ill probably leave it a week or so longer for more amber bud. Im not looking for total couchlock as I enjoy a puff while out walking the dog.

Thank you I was looking for a report on these theses are going into 6 bubble flow buckets

Back