Cloning Autoflowers

Interesting stuff on the taking of a cutting from the first node before flowering. What’s up @Waira how’s life old friend
:bighug:deeewd! Welcome back - :passit: ... all's well enough I hope? ... I'm sure you noticed things are a bit different around here,... trust me, you missed a lot of 12-monkeys-fucking in a sack sideways shit last year! :doh: We damn near went down for the count,...Herculean effort and tenacity saw us through though, and a lot of changes,... much fixing needed through the first part of the year too, but it's all sorted now!
What's your gig these days mate?

:bighug:deeewd! Welcome back - :passit: ... all's well enough I hope? ... I'm sure you noticed things are a bit different around here,... trust me, you missed a lot of 12-monkeys-fucking in a sack sideways shit last year! :doh: We damn near went down for the count,...Herculean effort and tenacity saw us through though, and a lot of changes,... much fixing needed through the first part of the year too, but it's all sorted now!
What's your gig these days mate?
Oh my god e place looks AMAZING!!!! I am glad we made it through. I am serious I don’t know what I would do without AFN. Hell just remember this site can never go down, I have The tattoo!!!! But for real the site is soooooooo much easier to navigate. Hell just the search function alone makes all the changes worth it. Glad to see lots of the familiar faces still hanging around. Life is good! I got all my issues sorted as well lol, I got the septic installed and power ran to my property(no more generators!!!!!!!) and now we have a cabin and are starting to build the big house. So I just ordered my mango smile, and alpha wave from bianary selections. I am doing a 8x12 version of my big hybrid greenhouse grow should have beans in the ground in the next week or so. I will tag you when I start the journal.

Ok folks, let the rediculous begin! :hump:
(Day 1, April 11)

I've pulled 4 males of 8 plants from the tent this aft.
They got replaced with 4 females from a second grow 2 weeks behind these.

So for everybodys entertainment.
I've attached some pictures of todays efforts with some explanations.

4 male Dr.Feelgood which are 4 weeks old.
View attachment 1177784

Cuttings were taken at the top (left glass),..middle of the plants (center glass), and lowest branches at node1 (right glass).
View attachment 1177785

This is my DIY aqua cloner, its a 30liter pail from Walmart ($10), air pump and water pump, air stones & hose (PetSmart $45)
View attachment 1177786

View attachment 1177787

View attachment 1177788

Holes were cut out with a door handle drill bit. The baskets(50) and inserts(30) were bought on Amazon ($10)
View attachment 1177789

A 1-7/8" hole is best for these baskets, the small end is 1-3/4,..with a 2" lip, all baskets need to be in place to avoid evaporation.
View attachment 1177790

View attachment 1177791

Only Clonex is being used in this experiment (so anybody else trying this can expect the same results).
The pail holds 28 liters, Clonex call for 5-10 ml / liter, so I mixed in 140ml.
Cuttings were scraped at the first 1/2 inch, then dipped in the Clonex gel.
View attachment 1177792
PH was set to 5.8
View attachment 1177794

18 clones should come out of this experiment. 6 from the 1st node (set of 6 on the right side of the cloner),...6 from the middle of the 4 plants
(which are the 6 in the middle of the cloner) ,...and 6 from the top branches (set of 6 on the left side).

View attachment 1177795
Any experience growing female seeds of dr feelgood from short stuff? Great process outlined here btw. I only grow outdoor but this is cool

Any experience growing female seeds of dr feelgood from short stuff? Great process outlined here btw. I only grow outdoor but this is cool
I'm probably into my 5th or 6th gen on Dr.Feelgood seeds.
Pheno searching from gen to gen.
No bullshit plants..
Just the best of the best as they were supposed to be.
(According to Shortstuff seeds).
Kudos to the them...:headbang:

I'm probably into my 5th or 6th gen on Dr.Feelgood seeds.
Pheno searching from gen to gen.
No bullshit plants..
Just the best of the best as they were supposed to be.
(According to Shortstuff seeds).
Kudos to the them...:headbang:
Cool. thanks man. I want some for my crop next year. How do you find the height? Truly 2ft? How's the thc potency? How is the odour during flower stage ....strong or less noticeable for stealth purposes? Have you tried snowryder by shortstuff? Thanks

I have 2 clones almost ready for harvest
White Widow, grown outdoors.

Attachments

• 8833DFC0-7D1B-4089-A227-6FF9940CA188.jpeg
    8833DFC0-7D1B-4089-A227-6FF9940CA188.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 92
  • B6274D32-46FC-41C1-8599-1DA73050A5ED.jpeg
    B6274D32-46FC-41C1-8599-1DA73050A5ED.jpeg
    6.7 MB · Views: 90
But you can force a female auto to grow pollen sacks can you not,

As long as the plant flowers I’m sure you could get some seeds from crossing the pollen to other autos

this is a question
I’d like to try make some auto seeds,I made plenty of seeds from non auto females

How old was the plant when you took the clones from it,
I want
To take some clones make
Some seeds
I have 2 clones almost ready for harvest
White Widow, grown outdoors.

Back