Indoor Come visit Wild Bill's Medical Grow Room!!!!

On a nice positive note, I see color changes already in the pistils of the girls that I let play Hanky Panky with the boys yesterday!
:eyebrows:

On my sensor issue on the new controller, the temperature seems to be very accurate and is following what my other sensor shows.
The humidity sensor is still showing huge swings. I guess the positive thing about it is the average of the swings is accurate. On average it is 5 minutes between the highs and the lows. Anywhere from 6% to over 8% swing.
There's just no way that's happening in actuality.
Two completely rule out any sort of strange air flow characteristics, there was none, I added another intake setup. There is absolutely no way that this setup is not receiving a steady intake of very consistent air from the lung room.
LEFT SIDE
IMG_20231010_104020075_HDR.jpg

RIGHT SIDE

IMG_20231010_104037315_HDR.jpg

I haven't attempted to look into the possible calibration Yet. Those screens are just silly complicated and not very intuitive at all.
I'm waiting for them to open up on their California time. I'm just gonna call tech and see what they say.

I'm really loving the way this delicious Knows Candy is shaping up!
The last one I grew went 106 days!!!!
She's at day 39 now.

I think she's really enjoying that 20GALLON pot! Just a beautiful green color!
I am really liking these new bags! They seem to be doing pretty well on controlling the moisture loss and not letting the roots at the bottom get all nasty. I'm also liking the ease of training with my soft wire and velcro tape! It's one hand training! Just pull off the velcro tape, take a different pull and just stick the tape down. Just easy as hell!
IMG_20231011_110442469.jpg
IMG_20231011_110508389.jpg
IMG_20231011_110541775_HDR.jpg

I think my Earthbox girls are going to sleep a little bit earlier..................... at least my two Me[h girls.
Rucu Cucu Still hasn't shown sex and maybe that's why she is not wilting as much as the others which she's ready to sleep.
IMG_20231011_110626072.jpg

I'm really loving the way this delicious Knows Candy is shaping up!
The last one I grew went 106 days!!!!
She's at day 39 now.

I think she's really enjoying that 20GALLON pot! Just a beautiful green color!
I am really liking these new bags! They seem to be doing pretty well on controlling the moisture loss and not letting the roots at the bottom get all nasty. I'm also liking the ease of training with my soft wire and velcro tape! It's one hand training! Just pull off the velcro tape, take a different pull and just stick the tape down. Just easy as hell!
View attachment 1638120View attachment 1638121View attachment 1638122

I think my Earthbox girls are going to sleep a little bit earlier..................... at least my two Me[h girls.
Rucu Cucu Still hasn't shown sex and maybe that's why she is not wilting as much as the others which she's ready to sleep.
View attachment 1638123
It's all looking tip top in there ;) what new bags do you have, are they comparable to the Rain Science jobbies?

It's all looking tip top in there ;) what new bags do you have, are they comparable to the Rain Science jobbies?
Grassroots Living Soil Pots
They are a fabric pot with a plastic inner liner that helps conserve moisture. About 4 inches from the bottom the plastic liner stops. The liner helps direct the moisture downward and The 4 inch gap helps keep the roots happy and letting the bottom dry out.
It definitely helps conserve water. The top also retains moisture better and that's good with an organic no till setup. It's key tokeep decent moisture in that top layer to keep it biologically active and help keep the bugs and the worms happy. I do a very light daily misting of the top area and mainly concentrating on these sides on all my pots. With that set up, the rain science pots do need more moisture applied and that's mainly on the sides but more than the other pot by a fairly sizable margin .
Really, they are not that difficult to learn, I don't think. Basically what I done was top watered about two thirds and then after a soaking. Add the final third to the bottom and observe how quickly it's taken up.
That way whatever I am adding to the water will get distributed to the root zone fairly well. And most importantly at the top were a great deal of activity will be occurring.
I'm liking them but I'm being extremely cautious. I'm probing them like crazy with my simple moisture meter to get an idea of what's going on and tapping on the sides helps too.

I imagine that they would be quite good for the people that really like the smaller pots, 10 gallon and below.
Moisture conservation is pretty key. Those three gallon rain science bags are kind of a love/hate relationship. I think I finally got them mastered fairly well, but it's still quite the effort either non-organic or organic. I think with the rain science bags you need to make sure that you use a surfactant in every single water . With the way they dry out on the sides it could easily get the sides where they won't take up water. And that's what those plastic line bags are designed to help.

I've got two more of the Twenty gallon Grassroots pots. I was going to use 4 in a 4x4, But the dimensions on the trees that I ordered were marked incorrectly and so was the size of the pots! :face: :face: :face:
If I was going to grow in the smaller pots, 10gal and below, I think it'd be worth the investment. But my growing in small Pots is extremely limited. I'm moving toward more easy grows. That means big no till pots and Earthboxes...................Regs and Jrs.......... Beds are gonna be in my future someday. :headbang::headbang::headbang::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

Easy as that one-handed training with that velcro tape on that fuzzy side of that pot!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Hope you get what I'm saying through this rant. I'm Quite high! :eyebrows::eyebrows:

Well, I just went to SeedStockers website.
With all that went on in trying to get his Grow N Show started, I'll bet anything Mark got sent photos to him Or the person had actually sent them out, sent photos!

Well Hell!!!!!!!!!!!
:face:

IMG_20231012_101715987_HDR.jpg

Well I guess is a good thing that had already moved the girls around!
The two girls in question will have the 2.3 tent to themselves. I guess they'll be running from midnight to noon tonight! So I guess I gotta bump up the light to make the DLI ! I'll have to lower the light to bump it up. Hopefully it will continue to give a good even coverage but I know it's gonna be much smaller.

IMG_20231012_093008534_HDR.jpg

Linda Seeds Northern Lights Went into the 4x4 tent on top a stack of bricks.
IMG_20231012_092931695_HDR.jpg

The pollenated Bloodstone girls went into the 2x4 tent.
IMG_20231012_092955603_HDR.jpg

Rollin' with the punches my man. :pass:
Yes Sir! Once I found out actually what was going on, I could make a decision!:funny:

And I just figured out how to use the AC Infinity controller to control my light and its schedule. I also put in a sunrise setting in it for it to ramp up and ramp down in 30 mins at the beginning of the cycle and at the end. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
It will run from 6:00 PM to 6:00 AM.
At least they're nice and healthy going in the flower and I don't think they'll get too big.

Here is Linda Seeds Northern Lights With a bit of:naughtystep:................ Actually, it was quite a bit of training. Every single branch got trained. I only took a few leaves during the training.
So here she is just before the lights went out. I'll take another picture when lights come on or in the morning.
Well. for a cheap seed, she definitely has a nice structure!

IMG_20231012_175843822_HDR.jpg

I think I see some pollination!:headbang::headbang:
Here's the Bloodstone girl:eyebrows:
IMG_20231012_180105662.jpg
IMG_20231012_180117557.jpg

Well, I haven't had the humidifiers on in almost a week now.
The girls are at that point where they are just transpiring like crazy! And since I figured out we have photos And all will be fully into flower, it's time to turn on the dehumidifier so we can get the VPD in the area we need.

Back