Indoor Come visit Wild Bill's Medical Grow Room!!!!

Germination
  • Chic-lit is up and unfurled!

I'm worried about my Last Vidamints. I can see some plant action but it looks like roots. we'll see if she can pop her head up. Twenty20 Is having a sale this week in so I guess I'd better take advantage of it and get some more anyway.
    I KNOW her meds work!

Germination on Mack N Crack and RUCU CUCU
  • I gave Strawberry Biscotti until early this morning to unfurl on her own with her little helmet head. I popped it off quite easily this morning, but she really hasn't unfurled income to life yet. If she's not fully unfurled by the morning, I'm just going to drop another damn seed!:face::fire:

The SeedStocker girls are up and doing quite nicely.

The 2X4 tent
    100_0854.JPG

With still nothing from Mars Hydro on my dimmer switch after paying for the shipping, I pulled the dinner from my other Mars light . The light just needed lowering in output. That was part of the problem of my two tiny Meph girls. I said part because the others didn't get affected the same way . Has to be genetics. Exact same media and everything.

Aunt Jeannie's Elixir
    100_0855.JPG

Walter White
    100_0856.JPG

Rucu Cucu
    100_0859.JPG

Bloodstone

100_0857.JPG
    100_0858.JPG

2.3X2.3 Mars tent with the Mars Hydro TS1000

The little light is quite surprising! I have the light mounted as high as I can get in the tent. At this stage it's nowhere near fully turned up. Measuring the PPFD on this light reveals an absolute dead nuts even coverage. Less than 10 points difference in any area. That's pretty damn good! It really surprised the hell out of me.
    And seemingly, unlike my other two Mars Hydro Lights, So far it hadn't squatted the girls. Maybe there is less blue in this light. Anyway, I'm very happy with it! We'll see what the girls do during this run. Although I am fairly sure that this light will become my new mom and clone light after this run.
    @Marshydro
    To our Mars Hydro Light representative: I'm sorry I didn't do an "unboxing" of sorts. When I opened the box and took a look at the light, I knew it was gonna be a very simple install. I only used the light itself, the light/driver assy. With the Hangers from the other light already there, it took less five minutes to get the thing installed and adjusted that was checked with a PAR meter!!!

Well, the only thing in this tent that is not Mars, is the exhaust fan and carbon filter and circulation fan. I think the complete kit with this light and tent and fans, would be the perfect combo for the beginner to start off with and get their toes wet.
    All the girls in the tent are doing quite well! @BCBudlady ..... Looks like it's gonna be 13 out of 15 germed!

Bloodstone in semi orgy pots
    100_0860.JPG

Mack N Crack
    100_0861.JPG

4X4 tent
    Chic-lit........ doing fine!
    100_0863.JPG

Knows Candy

I think she's getting ready to kick things into high gear!

100_0864.JPG

And this is Linda seeds Northern Lights. One of the local veterans that I'm helping said northern lights was his absolute favorite. That was after I'd already planted everything and planned everything out. So I told him I would plant him one and it would be all his. I would call him when I'm gonna cut her and he would do the drying. He's well versed in how to do that.
    100_0865.JPG

I think for ease of the grow, all the three gallon and smaller potted girls will be fed by Mega Crop. They will still get some of the organic treatments the other girls will be getting.................. Mainly the microbiological blast with compost tea and other brews. While not being exactly optimal, the Microbes will still be very beneficial to the plant.

Since the girls in the 2x4 tent and others have progressed somewhat, tomorrow, the Earth boxes and the occupied big pots will get their top dressings. The big pots in the 4x4 will also get straw and Cover plants seeded. Once the cover crop begins to come up, I'll give the pots a few worms

Attachments

• 100_0862.JPG
      100_0862.JPG
      380.6 KB · Views: 7
    Germination
  • Well all the girls got their top dressing and then watered in as described above. I didn't put the volcanic tuft on the small pots. They got a dose of mega crop with soluble mycos. I don't think I'm going to run them with a layer of the tuft.
    To my top dressing regime, I added two new ingredients. Insect frass and bat guano. I amended them at the lower recommended rate.
    By the time I finished, my back with hurting, so I did not put the covers on the juniors.
    Strawberry Biscotti
    Gonna call her birthday!

I guess there was a thin inner membrane that had the first leaves held together. I came in and checked the pot and I saw a slight tint of green. Closer examination revealed the first real leaves were trying to come out. This was forcing the leaves apart and I could see the membrane. I pulled it off fairly easily. In about 20 minutes, she was opened up. I've already dropped the other seed, So I'm gonna potter up in a three gallon pot and set her in the 4x4. The tray will just fit. I'll probably have to make a stand for it or a couple.
    100_0870.JPG

100_0866.JPG
    100_0868.JPG
    100_0869.JPG

,, Here's Knows Candy last night. When I checked her this morning, she was praying her ass off!
    100_0871.JPG

Germination
  • Strawberry Biscotti #2 helmet head pulled up pretty easily, but just like the other, she had a sticky membrane stuck to the leaves.
    100_0876.JPG

I hope this little Vidamints does like the first one and just rages all the way till almost mid flower.
    100_0875.JPG

Chic-lit showed sex
  • Knows Candy Got her needed training!
    Well, here's one positive aspect of the Grassroots Living Earth bags! I don't need clips for my soft wire and velcro tape training setup. These sides of the pot act like the fuzzy part of velcro!

All girls in the 4X4 tent got a top dressing of insect frass(1/2cup per plant) and bat guano(4 tablespoon per plant) ,

That was all washed down the top dressing with with water with fermented insect frass.
    Strawberry Biscotti in a big pot got one gallon bottom watered And roughly a half gallon of fermented insect frass water top watered.

IMG_20231002_172547226.jpg

Vidamints and Strawberry Biscotti have shown sex
  • The Twenty20 4x4 tent girls Are doing well!
    Vidamints and Strawberry Biscotti in the big pot both got topped this morning!

Chic-lit Is beginning flower and starting to take off reasonably well. She caught me by surprise, sorta. I wasn't exactly paying super close attention to her with her lack of growth. Still was looking at her to top her. She showed sex one day and jumped in the flower with mini bud sites popping up. This was Thursday of last week and I didn't annotate it. She stayed pretty low but is now starting to grow upwards. I haven't done a thing to her other than feed and she actually has a pretty decent natural form.

Knows Candy is looking fantastic! That girl has some great structure!!

I think Vidamints has finally started her Growth spurt, if she acts like the other girl did.

4x4 TENT
    100_0949.JPG

IMG_20231006_000234647_HDR.jpg

KNOWS CANDY
    DAY35
    100_0950.JPG

IMG_20231006_000141296_HDR.jpg

100_0957.JPG

Chic-lit DAY 34

100_0951.JPG

IMG_20231006_000219710_HDR.jpg

100_0956.JPG

Vidamints DAY 23

100_0952.JPG
    IMG_20231006_000156961_HDR.jpg
    100_0955.JPG

Strawberry Biscotti 21 AND 22 DAYS

100_0953.JPG

IMG_20231007_113929324_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20231007_113932866_HDR.jpg

100_0954.JPG

I'm gonna call day 1 for Crazy S1, RUCU CUCU, Super Trainwreck, Asian Haze, CBG ForCE and CBD Skunk Haze New
  • Yep! I think Asian Haze is good to go! :woohoo: :jump::baby::dancer:

@Waira
    Step one of Operation Asian Haze Seeds** is now complete.

Germination
    IMG_20240509_103731512.jpg

Operation Asian Haze Seeds Will now be referred to as OAHS:eyebrows::biggrin::face::haha:

Back