Indoor Come visit Wild Bill's Medical Grow Room!!!!

WildBill

TRYING TO GO "FULL TEETEE!"
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
This will be the permanent place for you to come and see what Wild Bill is doing in his room.
After this upcoming Twenty20 grow and show, it will be the last for a period of time. I definitely enjoy grow and shows! And I will participate in them at a later date

I have things that I want to do with what genetics I have. I will continue to explore all the aspects of the cannabinoid spectrum as it relates to medical usage.

First and foremost, I'm here to make meds for myself. If I can't physically work, I can't help others. By finding what works for me, allows me to do the work to supply others with medicine that can help them. What works for me will be tried on others. If what works for me doesn't that work for them, that's why I have the varied genetics.

So that being said, this will be an ongoing exploration into the various strains of cannabis.

Questions are always welcome, as well as constructive criticism or anything you might see that I haven't spotted.

The remodeling of the 4x4 Tent
I've got my new AC Infinity fan and carbon filter up and installed! Damn good move!
1. It's very quiet!
2. Significantly smaller footprint!
3. With that significantly smaller footprint, I can hang my light higher in the tent! It's close! It's very centered!
4. It came with the smart controller! That's gonna be extremely helpful, I think. I downloaded the app and plugged everything up. I could control the exhaust fan and of my circulation fans. I do have to figure out how I can get port 3 to show up on the app!

Here is the height that I gained. The light is higher than the bottom of the exhaust fan and carbon filter.
:headbang:

IMG_20230820_170543314.jpg
IMG_20230820_170608633_HDR.jpg

The six inch filtered intakes, using the AC Infinity tubing, are installed with the interior painted black. They coated the outside black I don't know why they couldn't have done the inside. Still great material though.

Looks like I'm gonna be able to control my HLG light also. I've got the adapter dongle ordered and it should be in Monday or Tuesday.

I had to get a little bit creative in hanging the light though. The old hangers with the old setup, we're just too long two yet the light all the way up as high as possible. It didn't matter that much because the old 8 inch exhaust fan and carbon filter was in the way.
The right-hand side got hung by individual pulleys on the corners. With the left side I had to get a bit creative since the carbon filter was gonna be in the way. So I hung it pretty similar to the way I did before with just one pulley . No one had the size of crimpable clamps that I could make new shorter wire hangers. As you can see, I used some of the old hanger, just in a different manner.
IMG_20230820_170526230.jpg
IMG_20230820_170551810.jpg
IMG_20230820_170556488.jpg

Stoner ingenuity worked out pretty well this time!

The remodeling of the 4x4 Tent
I've got my new AC Infinity fan and carbon filter up and installed! Damn good move!
1. It's very quiet!
2. Significantly smaller footprint!
3. With that significantly smaller footprint, I can hang my light higher in the tent! It's close! It's very centered!
4. It came with the smart controller! That's gonna be extremely helpful, I think. I downloaded the app and plugged everything up. I could control the exhaust fan and of my circulation fans. I do have to figure out how I can get port 3 to show up on the app!

Here is the height that I gained. The light is higher than the bottom of the exhaust fan and carbon filter.

View attachment 1625621View attachment 1625624

The six inch filtered intakes, using the AC Infinity tubing, are installed with the interior painted black. They coated the outside black I don't know why they couldn't have done the inside. Still great material though.

Looks like I'm gonna be able to control my HLG light also. I've got the adapter dongle ordered and it should be in Monday or Tuesday.

I had to get a little bit creative in hanging the light though. The old hangers with the old setup, we're just too long two yet the light all the way up as high as possible. It didn't matter that much because the old 8 inch exhaust fan and carbon filter was in the way.
The right-hand side got hung by individual pulleys on the corners. With the left side I had to get a bit creative since the carbon filter was gonna be in the way. So I hung it pretty similar to the way I did before with just one pulley . No one had the size of crimpable clamps that I could make new shorter wire hangers. As you can see, I used some of the old hanger, just in a different manner.
View attachment 1625620View attachment 1625622View attachment 1625623
Stoner ingenuity worked out pretty well this time!
Looking good Amigro!
:goodluck:

On a side note ....
The thinnest 6 inch Carbon Filter I know of is this one...It is pricey but Terra Bloom products are top notch IMO. The last TB filter I used to capacity lasted every bit of 3 years ..
https://a.co/d/4m3chQJ

:d5:

All the best with this ✌️
Thanks! I appreciate it!

I think this will be another interesting run. Best of all I highly doubt there's gonna be any damn gnats in the beginning......... My last harvest would have been so much better.
It's gonna be an ongoing experiment in the 4x4 tent. With the big 20 gallon Grassroots Living Earth bags being as close as I can get to a "bed" at the moment, this is gonna be a no till grow with earthworms and a living cover crop.
In my opinion, that's really about the minimum size to use that method relatively easily. I might attempt it on the 15 gallon bags that will be in the tent, but I don't think it's gonna be very successful with them being Rain Science bags. I really don't think it would be that feasible with the way the bags dry down. It could be done, but they would need a lot more attention to detail. It really, that's not what organics is about.

The Grassroots Living Earth bags are gonna be a little bit of a learning curve on how to properly water them. Getting them to the proper moisture level will be the problem, I'll have bottom watering available. The part that I have to hit will be the dry down. These bags are way too big to pick up and they have no straps. So memory muscle is out! Hopefully, I won't have too many problems adapting. I don't think I will.

The strain selection is pretty much finalized.
Proven performers, Knows Candy and Vidamints, will get the 20 gallon pots. I'm real excited about that! It's gonna be a challenge to keep those two girls from taking over the tent. I'm gonna have to do massive training!
The two Twenty20 testers, Strawberry Biscotti Auto and Chic-lit F5 Auto gets the two 15 gallon raise science bags
That makes the 4x4 tent an all Twenty20 tent! I need to find those slaps Adam sent!

The 2x4 tent will have three Juniors.
Mephesto's Aunt Ginny's Elixir and Walter White :eyebrows:

The last Earthbox junior will get the best female Bloodstone Reg Auto. I don't have a whole lot of room so I'm only gonna do 10 at one time. I'm looking for a particular olive colored girl. Or could be a male too. If I get a olive female, she won't get the earth box, but she will get touched by a paint brush or Q-tip.:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows: Now if I get 2 olive females, one will go in an earth box. Anyway the best of the females will get the earth box.

The little 2.3 Mars tent will be 'action' occurs. I'm probably still going to make some seeds if I don't get an olive male or female, just to have fresh seeds. I will grow whatever viable female remains with whatever room I have in three gallon rain science bags.

I will be swapping out the HLG light for the little Mars light that I won to document a grow. That will be a 50 Watt hit, but it should work well. After this documented grow, it will be my Mom/Clone light in future photo grows.

Well, that's my plan! :woohoo::cooldance::rofl:
Hopefully, there won't be any Mice and Men involved!:face::crying::haha:

Everybody! Have a great day!:pass:

Looking good Amigro!
:goodluck:

On a side note ....
The thinnest 6 inch Carbon Filter I know of is this one...It is pricey but Terra Bloom products are top notch IMO. The last TB filter I used to capacity lasted every bit of 3 years ..
https://a.co/d/4m3chQJ

:d5:
Thanks man!
I doubt very seriously if this 6 inch carbon filter will last as long as the 8 inch Active Air. That's the only filter and fan that tent has had ........over three years. It's still working!:headbang:

I had to drive to Oklahoma to get the gorilla tent that I wanted. The fan and the carbon filter is what the guy at the grow shop had on hand. It worked like a champ this long!
It might prove useful when I build my grow room in my shop.

Well, all four pots in the 4x4 tent are potted up. That's about 63 to 64 gallons of media. Not a bed, but it'll have to do.
It would've been nice if the 20 gallon Grassroots Living Earth bags has accurate dimensions descriptions. They sure aren't 24 inches in diameter. I could have got a better fitting tray. I could have had 4 20 gallon Grassroots Living Earth bags in the tent. :eyebrows: :crying:

Anyway, it will make it a little easier with bottom watering and making sure the pot is fully watered. I don't think these pots are gonna be too difficult to learn how to water properly. Dry down amount will be determined with probes and thumping on the sides.
With these larger pots, I will top water thoroughly and then go work on other things to give it a decent time for the water to move down. I'm going to shoot for about 30 minutes after watering the last one.

Naturally, the rain science bags are gonna be a little bit more difficult and and the tray size is not that helpful either, but it's manageable. At least they have straps on them and it shouldn't take me long to get my muscle memory back for them.
Well the girl in the box drying gets bucked and bagged this afternoon.
Once I do that I'll throw it's me 3 gallon pot trays in there that will fit and that will be how many bags I have in that tent.
The 3 Earthbox juniors in the 2x4 tent will be potted up with material.
Once all that is done, in all the juniors and big pots oh dig out a hole and replace it with plain Roots organic original where is next with leftover Coast of Maine Media. That's just to make sure the seedlings don't hit hot media........... I don't think it's too hot. I'm just not taking any chances.
The remaining media will be utilized to fill up the three gallon pots in the small tent for the multiple planting of Bloodstone regular autos in each pot.

All lights will be turned on and adjusted for seedling exposure. Lung room will be brought to proper humidity and temperature levels and exhaust fans will be adjusted really proper levels inside each tent.

Since I messed up and didn't get the heating mat with the probe, I'll run a temperature test tonight to make sure the setting is proper for the soaking seeds and then the young seedlings.
I think it will be interesting grow in this tent
IMG_20230822_145907832.jpg

Back