Indoor Come visit Wild Bill's Medical Grow Room!!!!

i'm pretty sure they were a day or so of each other in sprouting and sex about 19 days best I remember.
I need to open up the female and she'll be strutting her stuff this next week.
Boys are in a hurry. What’s new?

Vidamints and Strawberry Biscotti have shown sex
The Twenty20 4x4 tent girls Are doing well!
Vidamints and Strawberry Biscotti in the big pot both got topped this morning!

Chic-lit Is beginning flower and starting to take off reasonably well. She caught me by surprise, sorta. I wasn't exactly paying super close attention to her with her lack of growth. Still was looking at her to top her. She showed sex one day and jumped in the flower with mini bud sites popping up. This was Thursday of last week and I didn't annotate it. She stayed pretty low but is now starting to grow upwards. I haven't done a thing to her other than feed and she actually has a pretty decent natural form.

Knows Candy is looking fantastic! That girl has some great structure!!

I think Vidamints has finally started her Growth spurt, if she acts like the other girl did.

4x4 TENT
100_0949.JPG

IMG_20231006_000234647_HDR.jpg

KNOWS CANDY
DAY35
100_0950.JPG

IMG_20231006_000141296_HDR.jpg

100_0957.JPG

Chic-lit DAY 34

100_0951.JPG

IMG_20231006_000219710_HDR.jpg

100_0956.JPG

Vidamints DAY 23

100_0952.JPG
IMG_20231006_000156961_HDR.jpg
100_0955.JPG

Strawberry Biscotti 21 AND 22 DAYS

100_0953.JPG

IMG_20231007_113929324_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231007_113932866_HDR.jpg

100_0954.JPG

The 2X4 Is now all Earthbox juniors. The Linda Seeds Northern Lights was placed in the 2.3 tent for room.
IMG_20231007_113737360_HDR.jpg

They're all finally on the reservoir!
They will all get the reservoirs filled after all the updates. I think I will give them EM1 and fermented insect frass.

Aunt Jeannie's Elixir DAY 31
IMG_20231005_223515036.jpg

100_0946.JPG

Walter White DAY 35........... Raging like crazy! i'm thinking she is going to need support!
IMG_20231005_223521319.jpg
100_0947.JPG

RUCU CUCU DAY27 .............. Still hasn't shown sex.
IMG_20231005_223540064_HDR.jpg
100_0948.JPG

I think later this week I will do my flower top dressing Early. I'm definitely gonna add some volcanic tuft to the top dress and hopefully strengthen up. Mainly Walter but should work for others.

2.3X2.3 TENT
100_0943.JPG
IMG_20231007_113746840_HDR.jpg

Bloodstone is in early flower. More than likely Monday, I will harvest some of the pollen outside and pollinate the biggest girl and pollinate the biggest girl in my walk in Right at her time of dark at noon and then give her a good spray down at six P M. I would assume 6 hours will be plenty time for the pollen to do it deeds.

Mack N Crack Day 31
IMG_20231005_223421944_HDR.jpg

Bloodstone Day 35
IMG_20231005_223359179_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231005_223410292_HDR.jpg

Linda Seeds Northern Lights Day 34
IMG_20231005_223530143.jpg

Knows Candy got a little 'mixture' in her water before lights out.
Fermented insect frass @ 1oz/gal
EM1 @ 1oz/gap
Humic acid @1/4 tsp per 5gal
Amino acid @ 1 tsp/gal
Rootwise Mycrobe Complete 1/2 tsp/gal
And Splash of surfactant
The small Strawberry Biscotti got the same treatment.

2.3X2.3 TENT
View attachment 1637196View attachment 1637197

Bloodstone is in early flower. More than likely Monday, I will harvest some of the pollen outside and pollinate the biggest girl and pollinate the biggest girl in my walk in Right at her time of dark at noon and then give her a good spray down at six P M. I would assume 6 hours will be plenty time for the pollen to do it deeds.

Mack N Crack Day 31
View attachment 1637201
Bloodstone Day 35
View attachment 1637199View attachment 1637200

Linda Seeds Northern Lights Day 34
View attachment 1637202
Pollen does its thing quickly. I wait about an hour after application, then spray down well with water to deactivate.

Pollen does its thing quickly. I wait about an hour after application, then spray down well with water to deactivate.
Thank you for the info! I'm gonna take care of it this morning!
I'm very happy with the grow as it sits at the moment. All the tents are doing absolutely outstanding!
The girls are doing so well that my humidifier hasn't turned on in three days! The girls had been transpiring so much that it's maintained the humidity. So with that, I bumped the temperature up on the AC 2 degrees. The VPD has been hovering around 1.0-1.1. And the temperature has been hovering around 75-76*F. With several of the girls beginning building flower in ernest, it's time to bump that up a bit.
In the 4x4 tent, with all the girls beginning flower, Knows Candy well into it, It's also time to move up the ppfd.
My SeedStocker Girls In the other two tents STILL haven't showed sex yet!:face::oops1:
I'm gonna have to slowly bump up the ppfd. Both are at on the verge of showing sex and are showing a bunch of bud sites. I think they'll come around pretty quickly If I take it slow.

Ain't it funny how a grow goes so well when you ain't got any damn gnats at the beginning!! Here are the girls as of a few minutes ago:yay::yay::yay::crying::crying::woohoo:

IMG_20231010_065119729_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231010_065148580_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231010_065206775_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I think Both Bloodstone girls are Pollinated. :biggrin:
I'm definitely collecting pollen in a different manner the next time I should have went ahead and threw a light in the walk-in closet and put the boys in there with some foil underneath the plant To collect the pollen as it dropped.
I plucked off what looked like to be ripe Pods and put it in a little small tupperware container, the smallest one they make. I stirred them up with a Q tip real good and then hit the girl with it. I could see some pollen, but to make sure I just took the mail and rubbed him all over the girl!:eyebrows::funny::funny::funny:

I did the same with the bigger male and the smaller female, well actually all I did was rub him all over her!:biggrin::funny::funny::funny:

I hooked up my carbon filter in that tent and just placed the girls back in there. It just went on off cycle, so I'm gonna leave them there until 6P and then wash them down.
The other two girls aren't in flower in the carbon filter should keep the pollen in place............ I hope

Thank you for the info! I'm gonna take care of it this morning!
I'm very happy with the grow as it sits at the moment. All the tents are doing absolutely outstanding!
The girls are doing so well that my humidifier hasn't turned on in three days! The girls had been transpiring so much that it's maintained the humidity. So with that, I bumped the temperature up on the AC 2 degrees. The VPD has been hovering around 1.0-1.1. And the temperature has been hovering around 75-76*F. With several of the girls beginning building flower in ernest, it's time to bump that up a bit.
In the 4x4 tent, with all the girls beginning flower, Knows Candy well into it, It's also time to move up the ppfd.
My SeedStocker Girls In the other two tents STILL haven't showed sex yet!:face::oops1:
I'm gonna have to slowly bump up the ppfd. Both are at on the verge of showing sex and are showing a bunch of bud sites. I think they'll come around pretty quickly If I take it slow.

Ain't it funny how a grow goes so well when you ain't got any damn gnats at the beginning!! Here are the girls as of a few minutes ago:yay::yay::yay::crying::crying::woohoo:
Well, I think Both Bloodstone girls are Pollinated. :biggrin:
I'm definitely collecting pollen in a different manner the next time I should have went ahead and threw a light in the walk-in closet and put the boys in there with some foil underneath the plant To collect the pollen as it dropped.
I plucked off what looked like to be ripe Pods and put it in a little small tupperware container, the smallest one they make. I stirred them up with a Q tip real good and then hit the girl with it. I could see some pollen, but to make sure I just took the mail and rubbed him all over the girl!:eyebrows::funny::funny::funny:

I did the same with the bigger male and the smaller female, well actually all I did was rub him all over her!:biggrin::funny::funny::funny:

I hooked up my carbon filter in that tent and just placed the girls back in there. It just went on off cycle, so I'm gonna leave them there until 6P and then wash them down.
The other two girls aren't in flower in the carbon filter should keep the pollen in place............ I hope
The amount of pollen needed to knock up two plants isn’t much. Just taking a male plant, shaking it over the females and waiting a short while is plenty. Fertilized pistils will regress very soon after reception.
You should get hundreds of seeds!

Back