Indoor Come visit Wild Bill's Medical Grow Room!!!!

More

top Rt male looks to have more of the color you are looking for. How does he smell?
Center girl would be my choice too. If you are pretty flush with flower, why not hit up both girls? As the plants finish, you may see characteristics in the other girl and regret not hitting her.
It will also produce plenty of reg autos to gift out to veteran friends.
That was my thoughts also and with the leaf structure.
I haven't smelled him. Don't know if my allergies will let me. :face:

Yeah I guess I might as well hit that other girl. I have the opportunity I just might as well go ahead and take it.
I'll let her run as long as possible to give the seeds plenty of chance to mature properly and as I'm going through the bud I'll just take the crumbled mess and put it in the Ardent FX. It might even get "Auntie Amber" !!
I'll quickly see what kind of medicine it makes.
Again, thanks for the help! It's much appreciated! You're helping me to help others and that's a good thing!:headbang::pass:

That was my thoughts also and with the leaf structure.
I haven't smelled him. Don't know if my allergies will let me. :face:

Yeah I guess I might as well hit that other girl. I have the opportunity I just might as well go ahead and take it.
I'll let her run as long as possible to give the seeds plenty of chance to mature properly and as I'm going through the bud I'll just take the crumbled mess and put it in the Ardent FX. It might even get "Auntie Amber" !!
I'll quickly see what kind of medicine it makes.
Again, thanks for the help! It's much appreciated! You're helping me to help others and that's a good thing!:headbang::pass:
End up smoking deseeded weed more often than not. Makes great dry sift and medibles too.
Minimum time for seeds is 4wks, but much better germ rates at 6wks. Bloodstone at different harvest points…Testing.

Would you just look at this
ABSOLUTE
STUD!
Just strutting his junk all over the place!
Very strong looking main stem at fairly decent side structure!
Very vigorous growth!
IMG_20230928_082334431_HDR.jpg

He's not the right PHENO!
:face:
:eek1:
:oops1:

IMG_20230928_082342587_HDR.jpg

This one is the correct pheno.
IMG_20230928_082348794_HDR.jpg

Hera da baby momma!
As Joycelyn Elders would say
Dey gonna make lots of 'chilren'!

All the girls in the grow got a dose of compost tea with a few select ingredients added to it.
The Earth box juniors got the same treatment sprayed onto the top of the nutrient mound
Definitely got a good response from the application.
Also added straw to the other two big pot girls and gave them a little more cover crop seeding.
IMG_20230929_081429887_HDR.jpg

Knows Candy is getting daily training.

IMG_20230929_081440387.jpg
IMG_20230929_081446801.jpg

Earthbox junior girls are beginning to strut their stuff. They are still just a hair too light. Going to hit them with straight aminos today in a foliar feed.
IMG_20230929_081542067_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230929_081553041_HDR.jpg

And a couple of girls will get topped today!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

edit.............Linda Seeds Northern Lights that was up potted didn't skip a beat! She is busy as hell though! She gets topped today and thinned out! She will be the first that I've had to take leaves!

Would you just look at this
ABSOLUTE
STUD!
Just strutting his junk all over the place!
Very strong looking main stem at fairly decent side structure!
Very vigorous growth!
View attachment 1635338

He's not the right PHENO!
:face:
:eek1:
:oops1:

View attachment 1635339
This one is the correct pheno.
View attachment 1635340
Hera da baby momma!
As Joycelyn Elders would say
Dey gonna make lots of 'chilren'!

All the girls in the grow got a dose of compost tea with a few select ingredients added to it.
The Earth box juniors got the same treatment sprayed onto the top of the nutrient mound
Definitely got a good response from the application.
Also added straw to the other two big pot girls and gave them a little more cover crop seeding.
View attachment 1635342
Knows Candy is getting daily training.

Earthbox junior girls are beginning to strut their stuff. They are still just a hair too light. Going to hit them with straight aminos today in a foliar feed.
View attachment 1635345View attachment 1635346
And a couple of girls will get topped today!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

edit.............Linda Seeds Northern Lights that was up potted didn't skip a beat! She is busy as hell though! She gets topped today and thinned out! She will be the first that I've had to take leaves!
Both males look quite able to handle the task. Plenty of sacs to take care of her and maybe spare to freeze for another project, or isolated pollination.
Well on your way to oodles of seeds.

Both males look quite able to handle the task. Plenty of sacs to take care of her and maybe spare to freeze for another project, or isolated pollination.
Well on your way to oodles of seeds.
Yeah, I've been thinking about where I'm gonna put those males. It's either outside or in the walk-in closet if I go get a little cheap LED just to give them to live. I can use on Ol' Bob the Ivy afterward. I got stuff in there that needs to be in the dark, so I'll have to cover them up with a blanket or something. If I had wanted to put Them outside, I shouldn't have been hardening them off a little a day. It's still just too hot to throw them out like that and expect them to do well.
I was head chopping happy and was going to hit her but I saw the abundance of little hair sticking out out I chose not to.
I'm gonna play with her in the next couple of days.

Those are some eager boys! :headbang: :headbang: :crying:

Well, I think Knows Candy needs a bit more drastic form of training.
I'm going to let today's training grow out a couple of days.
I'll break out the soft wire, Velcro tape and clamshell clipsl

We're gonna get Super Duper cereal!

i-am-super-duper-cereal-al-gore.gif

IMG_20230930_105330924_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230930_105333724_HDR.jpg

Chic-lit showed sex
Knows Candy Got her needed training!
Well, here's one positive aspect of the Grassroots Living Earth bags! I don't need clips for my soft wire and velcro tape training setup. These sides of the pot act like the fuzzy part of velcro!

All girls in the 4X4 tent got a top dressing of insect frass(1/2cup per plant) and bat guano(4 tablespoon per plant) ,

That was all washed down the top dressing with with water with fermented insect frass.
Strawberry Biscotti in a big pot got one gallon bottom watered And roughly a half gallon of fermented insect frass water top watered.

IMG_20231002_172547226.jpg

Just look at the size difference in these two boys!
If I wasn't looking for a specific colored pheno, I know which one I would pick!
View attachment 1636262
They are dumping well!! Did you happen to notice when they showed sex? Size difference may be due to Speed. No reason to not selectively hit a cola or two with the lime green big boy…Testing .
Nice work!!

They are dumping well!! Did you happen to notice when they showed sex? Size difference may be due to Speed. No reason to not selectively hit a cola or two with the lime green big boy…Testing .
Nice work!!
i'm pretty sure they were a day or so of each other in sprouting and sex about 19 days best I remember On showing sex.
I need to open up the female and she'll be strutting her stuff this next week.

Thanks!

Back