Indoor Come visit Wild Bill's Medical Grow Room!!!!

You know, after a few grows with the HLG lights, I'm really drawing the conclusion that Mars Hydro lights just generally have too much blue light. The trend that I see is that the girls under the Mars Light, tend to be more short and squatty for the stage of life they are in.
With the new Mars Hydro TS1000 I won, I've kept the ppfd Down a little bit lower than I normally do and seems to have a little bit better results. That little light has surprised me. I have it fully raised in my small 2.3 X 2.3 tent and it has extremely even par figures.

Knows Candy

She's close to Getting snipped!
:headbang:

I see lots of
:naughtystep:
in her future next week!
Cover crop is popping all up through the straw!
100_0894.JPG

All these small Potted girls got fed last night with mega crop at 550 PPM.
All girls also got their first foliar feeding of Greenleaf nutrients kelp. it was a fairly light dose just to see the tolerance level of all the different Strains. All girls tolerated the treatment well

I think my two biggest girls in the 4x4 Tent are now ready for their first full watering...................... the 15 and 20 gallon pots.

I think what I will do is top water spray on a half gallon of water with RootWise With just a splash of molasses and a full dose of aminos for each pot. The molasses and aminos are mainly for the microbes. As with all my waterings other than Earth boxes will contain a surfactant.
To bring each pot up to full saturation, I'll just bottom water in the tray. That'll be a little bit difficult with the 15 gallon pots with the bag being so large for the tray. That might be my next purchase is trying to find a tray to fit in there........ better.

Last edited:
The best laid plans of mice and men! :face: :haha::haha:

I thought I had another 5 gallon bucket of water ready to use.

No big deal and it's sorta a bit better. After seeing what I had to work with, I reevaluated a couple of things. and actually I think it will be better in the long run.

Instead of giving the large pots only half a gallon top watered, I gave them a full gallon. Also able to give the other girls in the same tent what I wanted to give them In the initial plans.

I have another 5 gallon bucket bubbling so It'll be ready to use at 6:00 PM when the lights come back on. I'll just take that water and use it to the bottom water until it saturated.

Knows Candy has one more node to go before I can top her. I'm willing to bet that's tomorrow. She's at that young stage of Growth where you see nice little daily changes. I think this little bit of root wise will just fire things up quite nicely. I got a feeling she's just about ready to start her rage until mid flower. Let's hope so. I think after I top her, it will get pretty wild.

Well, that wouldn't quite what I expected. Very Interesting though.

It really shows the difference between the two styles of bags. They received the same amount of water up to this point.
Grassroots bag only took up a half a gallon.
Rain Science bag Quickly took up a half gallon and almost another full half gallon.
I knew there would be a difference. I didn't think it would be that much of one, given the size difference in the bags.
That just shows how well the Grassroots Living Earth bags conserve water.
Even though the plastic liner is a few inches from the bottom to allow the bottom to dry out better, and I think I will still have to be careful not to over water.
I guess my Simple moisture meter will be in use quite a bit during this run.

I wish this stupid camera could take reliable pictures! I never know what the hell I'm going to get!
Here's Knows Candy at 19 days above ground. This should be a pretty decent test of Rootwise with how well it took it up. I'm a bit skeptical of it being monetarily worthwhile.
Notice the cover crop beginning to come up.
100_0895.JPG
100_0896.JPG

At this time In the grow, the girls are getting bigger and bigger each day.
Knows Candy Needs one more node before she can be topped.
Chic-lit Is about 5 days behind her.
The Earth box junior girls are just about ready for their first full reservoir filling.
All the bloodstone girls are doing quite well. Still waiting to see any difference in the color of the various girls for that more olive pheno.

Everything is almost there that I can actually do some work to the girls!

This commercial comes to mind with my current attitude!
:biggrin:
:eyebrows:
:eyebrows:

Some lush green goodness right there!:greenthumb::woody:! Your soil is superb. :bow:
I think I hit the cooking of the media quite well. I think a big part of it was all the root balls. Combine that with the compost Tea I had brewing, It fired up extremely quick and extremely thorough.
I'm hitting them with very low PPM of Mega Crop every watering like @pop22 told me on my first grow.
I'm pretty sure there's still off awhile before they show sex, but roughly when can you tell the color difference in the more olive colored pheno?

Back