Indoor Come visit Wild Bill's Medical Grow Room!!!!

Looking great there Bob and off with her head I say
Thanks man!
KC is teasing me! I see the node! I'll do it tomorrow when it's just a little bit more developed. I'm excited for this girl in this pot!

I swapped out three of the old avocados in each of the two big pots, I placed the old ones in my worm bin.
And I have rove beetle larvae. :eyebrows:

Don't know if it's coincidence or not, but all the girls are perked up, quite a bit, actually.
100_0897.JPG

Chic-lit
100_0898.JPG

Linda Seeds Northern Lights and baby Vidamints..................... I need to see if I can put another 3gal pot in there and transplant the Northern Lights girl

100_0899.JPG

Knows Candy
100_0901.JPG

Strawberry Biscotti
100_0903.JPG

The Earthbox junior girls Got their first half gallon of water today at noon.
In addition to the normal humic acid and surfactant, they also got their first dose of EM1.

Things are starting to look really nice!
4x4 tent
100_0904.JPG

Knows Candy.............. The current star of the grow!
She is raging like crazy before the topping and now she's going full throttle!
Her training will start in the next couple of days.
100_0914.JPG
100_0918.JPG

Chic-lit ............. Staying a bit short, but I think she'll come along here pretty quickly this week.
100_0905.JPG
100_0917.JPG

Strawberry Biscotti ............... Coming along nicely. I expect a full pot watering sometime this week.
100_0912.JPG
100_0921.JPG

Three gallon pot Strawberry Biscotti

100_0908.JPG
100_0920.JPG

Linda Seeds Northern Lights With baby Vidamints
100_0916.JPG

2X4 tent
100_0923.JPG

Earthbox junior girls are finally beginning their Earthbox magic.
All the Earth box girls are a little light on the greenness for some reason.
I gave them a foliar feeding of amino acids with just a touch of kelp.
I think I'm going to take the covers off and give the media a shot of Rootwise with a bit of aminos After they finish the water in the reservoir and a little bit of a dry down.

Aunt Jeannie's Elixir
100_0925.JPG
100_0932.JPG

Walter White
100_0926.JPG
100_0933.JPG

RUCU CUCU
100_0931.JPG

2.3x2.3 tent
Well it seems all the Bloodstone males have shown themselves! Out of the 15 that were planted, 13 came up and only three females.
The selected breeder male is in the clay pot at the bottom in the center. The breeding female will be the girl in the upper right hand corner pot.
100_0938.JPG

100_0937.JPG
100_0939.JPG
100_0941.JPG

Mack N Crack
100_0942.JPG

With the elimination of some pots, I'll be playing magical pots and moving things around a little bit. I think I'll keep the breeding pair in the small tent.
I think I'll up-pot the Northern Lights to a three gallon pot and place her in the 2x4 tent. Once the pair have done their deed, I'll place other girls back in that tent.

I'm pretty happy with the grow at the current moment.

Well, I guess we got another male. Another one of the Bloodstones showed his face this morning In the 2 X 4 tent.. So it's two out of 13 that popped were female!:face::haha:

@BCBudlady

How soon can I determine which one is the dark strain and what would be the best way of doing it?
If they're old enough, I can take them outside and take pictures in natural light.
I think the bigger of my two females is one of the dark ones, the olive colored.
I'm kind of thinking that the one male that is the most vigorous is not a dark. I just don't know.

Well, I guess we got another male. Another one of the Bloodstones showed his face this morning In the 2 X 4 tent.. So it's two out of 13 that popped were female!:face::haha:

@BCBudlady

How soon can I determine which one is the dark strain and what would be the best way of doing it?
If they're old enough, I can take them outside and take pictures in natural light.
I think the bigger of my two females is one of the dark ones, the olive colored.
I'm kind of thinking that the one male that is the most vigorous is not a dark. I just don't know.
11 males? Geez!! Might be due to well fortified soil. I’ve been told ( maybe bro-science) that hotter medium results in higher numbers of males. Who knows? The black phenos aren’t black early on but more olive green as opposed to lime/Kelly green. Might be worth it to keep both girls and hit them with the best male, preferably with the right leaf color. Remember, you can also look at fan leaf form (wider/more affy leaning vs. thinner/sati) and give the stems a rub. What speaks to you?

11 males? Geez!! Might be due to well fortified soil. I’ve been told ( maybe bro-science) that hotter medium results in higher numbers of males. Who knows? The black phenos aren’t black early on but more olive green as opposed to lime/Kelly green. Might be worth it to keep both girls and hit them with the best male, preferably with the right leaf color. Remember, you can also look at fan leaf form (wider/more affy leaning vs. thinner/sati) and give the stems a rub. What speaks to you?
maybe I'll be able to tell from the fan leaves structure. So what is preferable, the wide or the narrow?
I think maybe between the 2, color and leaf structure, I should be able to pick the right pair.

I probably won't breed the other female. She's pretty small.
I think the male in the clay pot, which I seem to like the best as far as vigor, is probably not a dark. Just kinda the impression I get from her structure.
That tent comes back online at midnight!

I timed that question right! That was a quick answer!! I appreciate the help!!

Knows Candy Got her first round of training. Was just able to train the first two lower sections.
Linda Seeds Northern Lights got up potted from the small clay pot to a three gallon Rain science bag. She was just doing too well to keep her in a small pot and with culling the males, I had room. She's now in the 2 X4 tent.
IMG_20230926_181954181.jpg

I am down to four Bloodstones......... two females and the two most vigorous males that I think have different leaf structure.
IMG_20230926_182029594_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230926_182109825_HDR.jpg

The biggest one that I'd like to breed with is the lower left, but I don't think he's the pheno that I want. I think the one that I'm gonna have to use is the one in the upper right hand corner.
The breeding female will be the one in the center.
@BCBudlady @Mossy
What say you Knowledgeable ladies of cannabis?:pass:

maybe I'll be able to tell from the fan leaves structure. So what is preferable, the wide or the narrow?
I think maybe between the 2, color and leaf structure, I should be able to pick the right pair.

I probably won't breed the other female. She's pretty small.
I think the male in the clay pot, which I seem to like the best as far as vigor, is probably not a dark. Just kinda the impression I get from her structure.
That tent comes back online at midnight!

I timed that question right! That was a quick answer!! I appreciate the help!!
More
Knows Candy Got her first round of training. Was just able to train the first two lower sections.
Linda Seeds Northern Lights got up potted from the small clay pot to a three gallon Rain science bag. She was just doing too well to keep her in a small pot and with culling the males, I had room. She's now in the 2 X4 tent.
View attachment 1634714

I am down to four Bloodstones......... two females and the two most vigorous males that I think have different leaf structure.
View attachment 1634715View attachment 1634716
The biggest one that I'd like to breed with is the lower left, but I don't think he's the pheno that I want. I think the one that I'm gonna have to use is the one in the upper right hand corner.
The breeding female will be the one in the center.
@BCBudlady @Mossy
What say you Knowledgeable ladies of cannabis?:pass:
top Rt male looks to have more of the color you are looking for. How does he smell?
Center girl would be my choice too. If you are pretty flush with flower, why not hit up both girls? As the plants finish, you may see characteristics in the other girl and regret not hitting her.
It will also produce plenty of reg autos to gift out to veteran friends.

Back