Conversions Thread (Temps etc)

JM

Regenerative Ag Student For Life
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Just had a thought that its a bit difficult for those of us on the other side of the pond (whichever side we're from) to comprehend C or F temps if we're not familiar with the scale:

tempscalessmall.gif

Thanks...

Yeah... I know about conversion... this was targeted at more of a scale of ref so we each become familiar with each others scales...
Also for scientific stuff (you know us) Kelvin is good to get an idea about too.

:)
Hope this helps someone...

Something useful I picked up. When mixing STS for making fem seeds, if you are using the sodium thiosulfate pentahydrate instead of the anhydrous form multiply the weight of the anhydrous form by 0.64 to get the weight of the pentahydrate needed.
Example: The formula calls for 1.25 grams of anhydrous sodium thiosulfate, multiply 1.25 times 0.64 to give you 0.8 grams of the pentahydrate needed. This is useful because most STS formulas I see are written for the anhydrous form but the pentahydrate is easier to get and is much cheaper than the anhydrous form. Hope this helps someone.

well while I make my own CS... I'm sure this will help others... thanks for chipping in bro!

JM

my 2p or dime over there?
1 Imperial gallon = 1.20095042 US gallons
1 US gallon = 3.78541178 litres
1 Imperial gallon = 4.54609188 litres
from a lovable limey ;-)
GG

Back