Counting days to GN line Arrival

bakEQuatorial

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Finally broke down and did a rather large GN order, to take advantage of the flat $150 for shipping far far away!

Ordered MC, Sweet Candy, Red Line and Mother Monarch Bloom.

My base bloom nutes ran out. I could replace them but that would mean buying small expensive bottles to tide me over this grow. Cos I plan to use GN products next grow onwards. Therefore, scrapped that plan and went with a heavy GN order that would last me for ages! Just did it earlier than I thought, thats all.

Website was easy to buy and navigate. I left a comment asking them to remove any printed material with strong Cannabis suggestions. Those can be sent via email. I also sent a PM on AFN to @GreenleafNutrients to declare prices as low as possible. They replied, assuming I am from Europe. Please check again with my order number?

Hope they reach soon. With that shipping cost, they better do! Lol...

Will keep everyone updated on here and on my thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not looked at the cost per stuff for MC compared to other nutes but I know there are some charts on their site. And I'd be interested in doing a cost per log in a spreadsheet and then compare but that sounds like too much work and not enough fun to me. But I would not be surprised if MC ends up being very affordable for you even with the heavy hit for shipping cost.

I have not looked at the cost per stuff for MC compared to other nutes but I know there are some charts on their site. And I'd be interested in doing a cost per log in a spreadsheet and then compare but that sounds like too much work and not enough fun to me. But I would not be surprised if MC ends up being very affordable for you even with the heavy hit for shipping cost.

I did do somewhat of a calculation and its really very affordable. But then again, you'll get lotsa savings when you buy gallons at once of any nute lines.

Ppl here seem to use at most from 4.5g to 5.5g per gallon max. Lets average it at 5g. Lets say 1 gallon is 4litres for simplicity. So 1.25g per litre on average which is already on the high side cos most ppl decrease MC and add PK boosters during flowering. With this in mind, you can already see the affordability. So if you buy 10kg MC vs 10L of any bottled nutes, MC will last longer and cost lesser. Value wise, its very good!

If you factor in the contents, its a bigger no brainer. Theoretically, you wont need separate Silica, Chitosan, chelated amino acids, kelp, B vitamins. Don't know if i missed out anything else.

I chose Red Line and Mother Monarch cos of the composition. I see many getting Bud Explosion and they even changed the literature to say that its for PK booster without the N. Previously, it was the standard "Not necessary with MC". I think too many ppl asked them about PK additives that they got sick of it...lol

Anyways, BE is higher K than P. MC is already high in K and relatively lower in P. I prefer my PK booster to be more balanced. Don't wanna be overdoing the K but depriving P.

Both RL and Mother Monarch is higher P than K. When decreasing MC and adding either RL or MM, I feel that it will be more balanced and should work better. But there is ONLY one way to find out i guess....

Not to mention Sweet Candy is 0-0-1 which is also a K source. So if one buys MC, SC and Bud Explosion. I feel that no matter how you mix it, it will be lower P and perhaps too high K?

After some issues with customs (They just want $$$) and paying about $20, my order is now fully received!

Kudos to @Greenleaf Nutrients for helping me out! They were very responsive and helped me out with my situation. I would likely have to pay more if not for their assistance!

After some issues with customs (They just want $$$) and paying about $20, my order is now fully received!

Kudos to @Greenleaf Nutrients for helping me out! They were very responsive and helped me out with my situation. I would likely have to pay more if not for their assistance!

thats cool! Only $20 for both the packages? thats pretty good!

Some flirting with the customs lady certainly helps! LOL....

Did the flirting work? Did the Megacrop work out too? you using it yet?

Back