Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarine Super Soil

She is getting some size to her. How much do you think you might get off of her?

Ya know, Faded, I really don't have the slightest clue. I'm so new to growing auto's in soil that I really don't even feel confident guessing. I'd like two ounces, I think that's always a good number to shoot for, but only time will tell. In dwc I'd say no less than four ounces, but organically I'm truly not sure. Plus I've never grown Cream Mandarine, or any Sweet Seeds for that matter, and don't know much about the phenotypes out there. Also, she's only receiving water while I test out this amended super soil mix, so there's really too many variables for me to make an educated guess. Let's shoot for two ounces.

:smoke:

Ya know, Faded, I really don't have the slightest clue. I'm so new to growing auto's in soil that I really don't even feel confident guessing. I'd like two ounces, I think that's always a good number to shoot for, but only time will tell. In dwc I'd say no less than four ounces, but organically I'm truly not sure. Plus I've never grown Cream Mandarine, or any Sweet Seeds for that matter, and don't know much about the phenotypes out there. Also, she's only receiving water while I test out this amended super soil mix, so there's really too many variables for me to make an educated guess. Let's shoot for two ounces.

:smoke:
Right.Right. 4oz in DWC DAAAAAAAAAMN!! I'd like to see that. My sweet seeds is starting to put on some weight and is soooooo frosty man. I just wish I could figure the strain.

Right.Right. 4oz in DWC DAAAAAAAAAMN!! I'd like to see that. My sweet seeds is starting to put on some weight and is soooooo frosty man. I just wish I could figure the strain.

Phillow got 7 oz off one and just under 5 oz on another in dwc:

https://www.autoflower.org/f12/cream-mandarine-sweet-seeds-dwc-hid-grown-34220.html

4 oz was a low estimate even! I've noticed with hydro all the strains I grew tasted fairly similar. When I grew Blueberry and Think Different in soil, after smoking ounces of each grown hydroponically, I finally understood what everyone was raving about! The soil grown buds are easily 10 times more flavorful, and seemed more potent as well. Since then I've switched from chem nutes in soil to straight super soil and the buds stepped up to even another level of greatness! I'm digging the super soil in a big, big way.

That's a huge harvest man. I've got some Buddah seeds Magnum and thought about seeing what I can pull with a scrog grow and use a 5 gallon bucket as a pot.

Have you been giving any teas?
and sweet job by the way!

That's a huge harvest man. I've got some Buddah seeds Magnum and thought about seeing what I can pull with a scrog grow and use a 5 gallon bucket as a pot.

That should net you a good amount. I've heard good things about the Magnum's yield and smoke.

Have you been giving any teas?
and sweet job by the way!

No, just water so far. If she starts to look deficient in something then I may try to remedy that with a tea, but as of now she's trucking along as is! Thanks!

Day 45

GL9Yofl.jpg

lX34Xkg.jpg

Oh wow! Looking fantastic! Sorry I missed this so far! I like the good use of a bucket, and the interesting thing is that it would measure out to more root room than a 5 gal pot, good news for yield :) I only recently learned that pot gallons were actually called "trade gallons, and are much less than real gallons lol. Doh! I've been thinking about designing my own pots, after being unhappy with the current pot options... Rambling lol

Thanks Ant! So far the 5 gallon buckets are working out terrifically! I've got some 7 gallon buckets which are even taller that I'm thinking about using next time to see if it makes a difference. Thanks for stopping in!

That 5 gallon Buckets look nice and that Girl has some propper Mass already. I really missed this one so far Buddy but subscribed now to see that Cream going creamy..... best of luck Gpd.

Back