Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarine Super Soil

What a lovely plant!
Top job mate, nice pics and very healthy plant you have here ;)
Sweet harvest!
J.

What a lovely plant!
Top job mate, nice pics and very healthy plant you have here ;)
Sweet harvest!
J.

Thanks for stopping in, Jay! I saw your article in the most recent Weed World, very cool!

I am onboard for this one, good grow karma coming your way. I really like to see for myself what works and what won't. That is why growing is fun, and I really like getting high.

I am onboard for this one, good grow karma coming your way. I really like to see for myself what works and what won't. That is why growing is fun, and I really like getting high.

Welcome, Gent! Who doesn't love getting high!? It's fantastic! And I'm a big fan of seeing what does and does not work through experimentation as well. Thanks for the karma, good sir! Coming right back at ya!

4 oz was a low estimate even! I've noticed with hydro all the strains I grew tasted fairly similar. When I grew Blueberry and Think Different in soil, after smoking ounces of each grown hydroponically, I finally understood what everyone was raving about! The soil grown buds are easily 10 times more flavorful, and seemed more potent as well. Since then I've switched from chem nutes in soil to straight super soil and the buds stepped up to even another level of greatness! I'm digging the super soil in a big, big way.

I love natural flavoured weed, so many different flavors and smells mmmmmmmmm yummie

nRP2Uep.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like you threw sugar on her. Frosty nugz!! Cool ass plant man..:drool:

That was actually the wrong picture, that's the Blue Dream Auto. Sorry about that! Here's the Cream Mandarine:

nRP2Uep.jpg

That was actually the wrong picture, that's the Blue Dream Auto. Sorry about that! Here's the Cream Mandarine:

nRP2Uep.jpg

Sweet seeds is the way to go man. She's a looker. I have another sweet that's about to show her self hopefully by the end of the day. I can see the top of the dirt starting to raise up.

Back