CREE CXB3590 COB 2 @ 3500K
Citizen CLU048 COB 2 @ 3500K
20 hours ON / 4 hours OFF

From seed to harvest date:
97 days seed

Dry Yield:
307 g

High/Effect Duration:
Potency is high and the effects are strong and fast-acting. Largely indica in nature with moderate level of initial energy and motivation. The new HAMMER in my toolbox, and very useful! Kills pain, insomnia, anxiety and stress very well, but doesn't send you straight to sleep or put you into an immediate coma lol I keep comparing it to Grape Crinkle...

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL: *****
Off the charts here. Most beautiful plant and nuggs I have ever grown. Very colorful with many shades of purple, yellow, green and orange hairs throughout. see pictures!

THE GROWTH: *****
Couldn't be happier here either. Medium to Large plant, very vigorous and bushy with growth sites everywhere. Took nutrients like a champ, never complained. Yielded 307 grams of very dense damn near rock-hard glistening nuggs. I did pull a few small 'bananas' off some buds. Maybe 10 or a dozen. No other sign of trouble...

THE SMELL: ******
while growing she smelled very much like you would expect -- gases, chemicals, and fruity bubblegum. just a wonderful mix of classic flavours and quite strong. As she ripened in the last 10 days she developed some darker and earthier smells like ROOT BEER, coffee, chocolate, burnt caramel, toasted sweetbread... very nice! along with some more nose-curling smells of charcoal, charred meat, hot plastic and wood varnish.

THE SMOKE: ****
strong and long! thick and smooth and full of flavour. Sweeter on the draw and more earthy/chemical on the exhale. Nothing 'sour' or 'skunky' or 'cheesey' here. Very unique. I feel like you can pick up different flavours every time. She hits fast behind the eyes and sinks all through the skull sending tingles down the neck. Doesn't take much to get there.

THE HIGH
: ****
POTENT all-rounder, a little on the night-time relaxation knock you out side of things

cremebubbly1.jpg
cremebubbly2.jpg
cremebubbly3.jpg
cremebubbly4.jpg
cremebubbly5.jpg
cremebubbly6.jpg
cremebubbly7.jpg
cremebubbly8.jpg
cremebubbly9.jpg
cremebubbly10.jpg
cremebubbly11.jpg
cremebubbly12.jpg
cremebubbly13.jpg
cremebubbly14.jpg
cremebubbly15.jpg

Great review dude,she’s got a strong kick to her eh lol...really nice photos mate.

thanks man I know you have felt her power hehe I am enjoying her most vaped in my SSV during the day and rolled up in a joint at night. which produces two very different flavour experiences... both awesome! as you would expect more fruity and sweet on the vape (this is where I get the root beer that I have never experienced in cannabis before!) and all the other flavours coming through more in the smoke

Just about spot on to what I had as well, smells like juicy fruit bubblegum and turpentine, sweet on the inhale, exhale tastes like motor oil and car exhaust, awesome indica stone

What a purrty gal! Can I take her on a date?Those are some of the nicest looking auto buds I have seen.Was that bottom res. solid roots?

What kind of ppm's do you run in veg and flower?

starting to wonder if creme bubbly is one of the secret ingredients of coca cola or pepsi with these cola flavors lol amazing stuff maybe it is in my head because the strain is called 'bubbly' but I swear it often feels like I'm tasting sipping a root beer or a cola followed by charred sweet bread that just coats the mouth

@BISCUITS yes the reservoir was a block of solid roots -- I was mad that I didn't get a picture of it but it looked just like the root pics in my review of fantasmo express

I run ppms everywhere from 250ppm up to 1100ppm during the cycle. Some strains like Cosmic Queen, 3 BOG, Grape Crinkle that I have done have topped out in the 800-900ppm range while others are fine all the way to 1100ppm or more. But I don't ever go much over 1100ppm any more.

Back