New Grower Critical Bilbo Auto

Sevintrix

New User
Reaction score
This is my first Auto grow so I've had a lot to learn. I started my Auto Bilbo from seed in a 200mm pot and regular potting mix ( I would have chosen a bigger pot had I known )
I started feeding her half strength Seasol foliar feed after she had set her 3rd leaves. She powered from then until 6 weeks old and now she's entered preflower. I just used flouro's and cfl's to veg, they worked fine. I'm about to buy a couple of 135 watt cfl grow lights for flowering. It's still a learning curve so I'll see if they're enough, if not I'll buy more. She's a pretty little plant. I gotta say these auto's are finicky plants. Gotta be so prudent with feeding , they need so little nutrition. Anyway I hope you like her, I'll post updates as she progresses.
tiny girl.jpg
IMG_20200206_131342.jpg
IMG_20200216_112252.jpg
IMG_20200306_150934.jpg
Pretty.jpg
greeny.jpg
b (1).jpg

Last edited:
This is my first Auto grow so I've had a lot to learn. I started my Auto Bilbo from seed in a 200mm pot and regular potting mix ( I would have chosen a bigger pot had I known )
I started feeding her half strength Seasol foliar feed after she had set her 3rd leaves. She powered from then until 6 weeks old and now she's entered preflower. I just used flouro's and cfl's to veg, they worked fine. I'm about to buy a couple of 135 watt cfl grow lights for flowering. It's still a learning curve so I'll see if they're enough, if not I'll buy more. She's a pretty little plant. I gotta say these auto's are finicky plants. Gotta be so prudent with feeding , they need so little nutrition. Anyway I hope you like her, I'll post images as she progresses. View attachment 1165436View attachment 1165437View attachment 1165438View attachment 1165439View attachment 1165440View attachment 1165441

ok, me found u :smoking: but, it wazn't cuz of the tag, cuz u kindasorta got that part wrong, lol :rolleyes2: but hey, no biggie ;) the word "tag" in this sense can be a bit misleading i suppoze...in a nutshell, when u wanna get somebody'z attention, u tag em by text in ur actual post, like this -> @Sevintrix ...that way, they'll get an alert for it (like u probly jus did, lol)...the "tag" u made instead put my name up there under the thread title, which is actually for "header" tagz basically, showing basic keywordz of what the thread is about, and that peepz might uze when doin a search ;) gimme a few & i'll do a bit of editing up there to show u what i mean, k-? that'z the ticket! :thumbsup: ppp

ok, me found u :smoking: but, it wazn't cuz of the tag, cuz u kindasorta got that part wrong, lol :rolleyes2: but hey, no biggie ;) the word "tag" in this sense can be a bit misleading i suppoze...in a nutshell, when u wanna get somebody'z attention, u tag em by text in ur actual post, like this -> @Sevintrix ...that way, they'll get an alert for it (like u probly jus did, lol)...the "tag" u made instead put my name up there under the thread title, which is actually for "header" tagz basically, showing basic keywordz of what the thread is about, and that peepz might uze when doin a search ;) gimme a few & i'll do a bit of editing up there to show u what i mean, k-? that'z the ticket! :thumbsup: ppp
Doh! Oh yeah ok I got that now. Thanks again man.:biggrin:

Back