Live Stoners Cultivators Club Applications 2022

Here is the link for my grow diary. I am writing up a review now.
It's not required to do a review to get into the cultivators club, at least it wasn't for me when I got in a month or two ago. Just have to do a journal with at least weekly updates from germination to harvest and then post a picture of your final weight and your in.

They are working on how you submit it for review and to get the badge but 420forever handled it last I saw a week or so ago.

It's not required to do a review to get into the cultivators club, at least it wasn't for me when I got in a month or two ago. Just have to do a journal with at least weekly updates from germination to harvest and then post a picture of your final weight and your in.

They are working on how you submit it for review and to get the badge but 420forever handled it last I saw a week or so ago.

Cheers @Dankerson ..... :headbang: ...we have changed it Slightly............instead of your Final Weight in..new members are required to Review.

It is Fast and Simple.....info can be Copied from your Show thread....into the Review panel and that is it.............:pass:

It Also Adds the Review to the new members Profile....so we can Click and Check.....Simply.

Have a Look.... @DoobieBroGrows now has 1 Review on his profile...this doesn't matter....until you are in Cultivators Club.....but it makes Life a whole lot Easier for Us..and any Vendors who are wanting to Test when you are......:yeah:.....

Everyone can Still do a Final Weigh in if they want....IMO...Part of the Fun.....but not Compulsory....

Cheers @Dankerson ..... :headbang: ...we have changed it Slightly............instead of your Final Weight in..new members are required to Review.

It is Fast and Simple.....info can be Copied from your Show thread....into the Review panel and that is it.............:pass:

It Also Adds the Review to the new members Profile....so we can Click and Check.....Simply.

Have a Look.... @DoobieBroGrows now has 1 Review on his profile...this doesn't matter....until you are in Cultivators Club.....but it makes Life a whole lot Easier for Us..and any Vendors who are wanting to Test when you are......:yeah:.....

Everyone can Still do a Final Weigh in if they want....IMO...Part of the Fun.....but not Compulsory....
Oh awesome! I had no idea the new rules. Thanks for the clarification @Mossy :d5: :jointman:

I have read this whole thread @Mossy , still not quite sure where to post my journal or who to give it to. I have had multiple journals posted over the last few years.

could you give me a hand on how to proceed? Thanks so much…

Back