Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
This thread is for Anyone who wants to apply for the Cultivators Club.

To Qualify you have to have 1 grow on AFN start to finish..and a Completed Review on it.

Please provide Links to both.

If you have any problems doing this...Reviews are pretty New..please Ask for Help.

This will be a Part Time Thread...until we know how many people need it...so don't Worry if it takes us a couple of days to Reply to you..... :pass:

It's something New for us too.....

Mail Done..
This thread is for Anyone who wants to apply for the Cultivators Club.

To Qualify you have to have 1 grow on AFN start to finish..and a Completed Review on it.

Please provide Links to both so @420Forever can Check them Out.

If you have any problems doing this...Reviews are pretty New..please Ask for Help.

This will be a Part Time Thread...until we know how many people need it...so don't Worry if it takes us a couple of days to Reply to you..... :pass:

It's something New for us too.....
I've just started to harvest mine on my light test thread.
Can u PM me @Mossy in regards to my account please

Mossy, I had forgotten about doing the STS test for DSC......all finished with results posted in that thread....how do I mark completed?

Give me a day or two @Bill.de.Cat .... :pass: ..we got a lot going off in the backshop...and I'll get a look at it

For some reason the Completed prefix is only working on some sections...so I'll get that sorted and you can Link me to it....:wizzy:

Back