Outdoor Dancing Bear and Jerry Bear

Sinistas

New User
Reaction score
Seeds - Green Light Genetics - Dancing Bear (NCH x 3BOG) and Jerry Bear (Double Grape x 3BOG)

Soil - Sunshine Advanced Mix #4

Mulch - GH GrowIt Coco Chips

Nutrients provided every other watering. Ph maintained at 6.2 throughout grow using GH Ph Down.

for weeks 1 and 2
GH Flora Micro 4 ml
GH Flora Bloom 8 ml
Botanicare Cal Mag Plus 1 ml

for weeks 3-8
GH Flora Micro 8 ml
GH Flora Bloom 16 ml

for week 8 only
add GH KoolBloom (dry) 1/4 tsp

week 9 and 10
ph adjusted water only

05/16 Filled solo cup containers with Sunshine Mix, watered well with ph adjusted water and planted seeds.

05/19 Ten of ten seeds had sprouted. Moved under HLG 260 watt quantum board led indoors in tent.

Quick Aside...I can't express how much I love this light. I have had it for six months. In a 2x4 tent the temp is only raised 2 degrees over ambient room temp. My plants love it. They grow lush and green and have very tight internode spacing. I have vegged with all kinds of lights and this one is AWESOME!

06/02 Culled one runt. Transplanted remaining nine plants into 5 gallon cloth containers and moved to the great outdoors.

These plants were tough! They had to put up with 50+ mph winds on several occasions. During weeks 7 and 8 most days were over 100 degrees. I live near Albuquerque NM elevation is about a mile over sea level. The sun is very intense and it is very dry. I think it rained once and it was a desert downpour where we got like an inch in 30 minutes. Any other rainfall was negligible. As always in my yard, I did have a few aphids attack the plants. I spray with Monterey Garden Insect Spray for the first 4-5 weeks and then just let it go. Some of the leaves get a little damage, but the buds are always fine. I would prefer not to spray anything once the buds are developed, even if nontoxic and OMRI certified. They took everything nature could throw at them.

I have to say I am very impressed with the results so far. As you can see I followed a pretty basic protocol. Nothing fancy.

I planned to harvest at 10 weeks or so but the glands will decide.

Pics are current. WIsh I had taken more along the way. I will update with harvest results and a smoke report when possible.

This is my first journal. Grown for 20 years or so. Started with Autos earlier this year. I welcome feedback on writeup and grow.

Please be kind.

IMG_1014.jpgIMG_1044.jpgIMG_1045.jpgIMG_1046.jpg

Last edited:
Seeds - Green Light Genetics - Dancing Bear (NCH x 3BOG) and Jerry Bear (Double Grape x 3BOG)

Soil - Sunshine Advanced Mix #4

Mulch - GH GrowIt Coco Chips

Nutrients provided every other watering. Ph maintained at 6.2 throughout grow using GH Ph Down.

for weeks 1 and 2
GH Flora Micro 4 ml
GH Flora Bloom 8 ml

for weeks 3-8
GH Flora Micro 8 ml
GH Flora Bloom 16 ml

for week 8 only
add GH KoolBloom (dry) 1/4 tsp

week 9 and 10
ph adjusted water only

05/16 Filled solo cup containers with Sunshine Mix, watered well with ph adjusted water and planted seeds.

5/19 Ten of ten seeds had sprouted. Moved under HLG 260 watt quantum board led indoors in tent.

Quick Aside...I can't express how much I love this light. I have had it for six months. In a 2x4 tent the temp is only raised 2 degrees over ambient room temp. My plants love it. They grow lush and green and have very tight internode spacing. I have vegged with all kinds of lights and this one is AWESOME!

06/02 Culled one runt. Transplanted remaining nine plants into 5 gallon cloth containers and moved to the great outdoors.

These plants were tough! They had to put up with 50+ mph winds on several occasions. During weeks 7 and 8 most days were over 100 degrees. I live near Albuquerque NM elevation is about a mile over sea level. The sun is very intense and it is very dry. I think it rained once and it was a desert downpour where we got like an inch in 30 minutes. Any other rainfall was negligible. As always in my yard, I did have a few aphids attack the plants. I spray with Monterey Garden Insect Spray for the first 4-5 weeks and then just let it go. Some of the leaves get a little damage, but the buds are always fine. I would prefer not to spray anything once the buds are developed, even if nontoxic and OMRI certified. They took everything nature could throw at them.

I have to say I am very impressed with the results so far. As you can see I followed a pretty basic protocol. Nothing fancy.

I planned to harvest at 10 weeks or so but the glands will decide.

Pics are current. WIsh I had taken more along the way. I will update with harvest results and a smoke report when possible.

This is my first journal. Grown for 20 years or so. Started with Autos earlier this year. I welcome feedback on writeup and grow.

Please be kind.

View attachment 1214515View attachment 1214516View attachment 1214517View attachment 1214518
I think u did or are doing a Damn good job they look good how are the smells coming from them

loud, funky, OG, fuel if I touch/rub them but as they are ripening I get sweet fruity smells every now and then watering and sitting with them

They did not smell much at first but they are very stinky now. I can smell them before I can see them

Back