New Grower Danielsaaan’s Mephisto Sour Stomper

Day 4: Pot was dry. Watered with tap and Quillaja, PH ~6.5. About the same amount as I did last time - focused away from the plant til the sides and bottom of the pot felt moist - no runoff. Temps: 76F, RH: 44, DLI: ~50.0 at the tops of the plants in flower. Light at top of the tent. Edit: should read day 4 I believe.
IMG_3226.jpeg

Last edited:
Day ~43. Decided to cut my losses on the one and try to focus more on the others. Watered all plants til slight runoff. PH 6.2 with Quillaja. Temps: 76F, RH: 48, DLI: 38. Was definitely underwatering. Was letting the pots dry out a bit too much (way too much). Need to stop being so paranoid of overwatering (especially once plants are established) but it’s kind of drilled into new growers and it’s happened to me before… Will try to be better. Hopefully there are enough leaves to get ‘em to the end. Natural defoliation hah!
View attachment 1641086
That fan blowing on your pots?

Sour stomper is an all time favorite in my house. Few years back I crossed it to a reversed gold glue, then back crossed the offspring back to SS. It’s a wicked combination.

I have had the opposite experience as @WildBill, they have readily taken anything I’ve thrown at them, being more or less an autopilot run. Could be the nutrient line I use, I’m an oddball running Nectar of the gods, you have to really work at burning plants with it given its carrier is the calcium molecule instead of salt. Either way, he is dead on with rock hard nugs… one of the best bag appeal strains I’ve grown. Rock hard…. Not an understatement.

Sour stomper is an all time favorite in my house. Few years back I crossed it to a reversed gold glue, then back crossed the offspring back to SS. It’s a wicked combination.

I have had the opposite experience as @WildBill, they have readily taken anything I’ve thrown at them, being more or less an autopilot run. Could be the nutrient line I use, I’m an oddball running Nectar of the gods, you have to really work at burning plants with it given its carrier is the calcium molecule instead of salt. Either way, he is dead on with rock hard nugs… one of the best bag appeal strains I’ve grown. Rock hard…. Not an understatement.
Im excited. How would you rate the terps/affects/potency?

Im excited. How would you rate the terps/affects/potency?

Mine all seem to throw a grapey sweet fragrance in the tent with hints of gas. After dry and cure it’s still there, just much more mild.
As to potency…. Stellar performer. Cerebral and heady if taken a bit early and can get downright narcotic if you let her run a bit and let the trichs amber up more like 40-50%.

Fantastic for body aches and muscle pain.

Solid performer, do a fair job and your friends will rave.
I almost always have a little SS stashed away somewhere.

I believe that SS took best flower at the green grow fest in Oklahoma a couple weeks back.

59: Watered the plants in flower with tap, quillaja, and molasses. PH: ~6.2. Til slight runoff. Temps: 76, RH: 45, DLI: ~50 at the tops. Do you guys recommend top dressing a third time? CoM does if you think the plants will go 84+ days. These don’t look like they will? The more mature plant looks like it’s beginning it’s fade.
Seedling will need water tomorrow.
Thanks all!
IMG_3247.jpeg
IMG_3248.jpeg
IMG_3249.jpeg
IMG_3250.jpeg
IMG_3251.jpeg
IMG_3252.jpeg

Last edited:
That seems to be the consensus. Plain water the rest of the way!
OK Why plain water? Just explain your thought process on that.

No matter what the age, your buds tell me you still got quite a bit of time left.

Age doesn't designate harvest time. The ripeness of your trichomes designates harvest time.

There is no such thing as flush in organics.

And flushing makes no sense in non-organics either!

Back