New Grower Danielsaaan’s Mephisto Sour Stomper

Just to play devil's advocate, I do like 18/6, but during the winter instead of running a heater, running lights 24/0 with autos helps maintain ideal temps without the heater. Definitely warranted under the right circumstances. I did this last winter with good results and I plan on doing it again this year. Maybe I'll try 20/4, just depends on those temps.

Just to play devil's advocate, I do like 18/6, but during the winter instead of running a heater, running lights 24/0 with autos helps maintain ideal temps without the heater. Definitely warranted under the right circumstances. I did this last winter with good results and I plan on doing it again this year. Maybe I'll try 20/4, just depends on those temps.
I've done it for the exact same reason. I really wasn't impressed with the quality of bud that I ended up with.
If you're trying to conserve the heat, I would put them on 20/4 and schedule the off cycle to be in the warmest part of the day. And it's not really that big of a deal if you have more than one tent.

Day 29 / 27: Watered 10% soil volume yesterday. PH 6.5 with Quillaja. Was going to post a pic last night but the plants looked super droopy (maybe because just before lights off?) Looking fine this afternoon though! Slight burn on the newer growth. Temps: 75, RH: 60, DLI: ~29.0.
IMG_2878.jpeg

Day 29 / 27: Watered 10% soil volume yesterday. PH 6.5 with Quillaja. Was going to post a pic last night but the plants looked super droopy (maybe because just before lights off?) Looking fine this afternoon though! Slight burn on the newer growth. Temps: 75, RH: 60, DLI: ~29.0.
View attachment 1637912
Now you can get nutrient burns from letting the pot dry out a little too much. Just keep that in mind.

Day 30 / 28: Moved the 3 gallon to the front so she wouldn’t be neglected as much. She’s probably a bit smaller than she should be this far into it. Watered with Quillaja and Unsulfured Blackstrap Molasses (at a ratio of 1tbsp per gallon), PH 6.5. Tent is 74F, 55 RH, DLI: 32.5. The other 3 will likely need water tomorrow or Friday.
IMG_2891.jpeg

Last edited:
Plants were looking droopy this morning (picture attached). Just finished watering them. Tap with Quillaja and Blackstrap Molasses (1tbsp per gallon), PH 6.4. Each got about 2L of water (or 10% soil volume). Tent conditions the same, DLI: ~32.5. Am I right in thinking they needed water? Will post some pics later tonight as well. Thanks all!
IMG_2896.jpeg

Plants were looking droopy this morning (picture attached). Just finished watering them. Tap with Quillaja and Blackstrap Molasses (1tbsp per gallon), PH 6.4. Each got about 2L of water (or 10% soil volume). Tent conditions the same, DLI: ~32.5. Am I right in thinking they needed water? Will post some pics later tonight as well. Thanks all!
View attachment 1638312

Were the pots light? Was the top of the soil dry to the touch? Use those factors to determine when to water again.

Just guessing but by the age of those plants they will handle it fine. My earthbox jr’s will be drinking a gallon Rez dry in 24hr by day 40. I’m at day 44 and they have been drinking heavy for about week now and will continue.

Back