Indoor Dankerson's Fruit Bowl Run

@Dankerson I know you’ve grown quite a few cultivars now. Have you found one to be your favorite night time smoke? My wife and I love northern lights, but I’m looking to try to find another staple night time cultivar.

Chopped the Lecter last night! Day 65. Only saw a tad bit of amber trichs but the rest was cloudy. Was starting to foxtail so I decided to call it. Extremely beautiful plant, very big. Ended up being my biggest 1 gal so far ever. Taller than most of my 3 gallon plants. Extremely easy to trim up, not a whole lot of smell yet. Will be able to give more details when it's all dry. Thanks again @Sawney_bean can't wait to run some more. Excellent work on this strain my friend.

View attachment 1555793View attachment 1555794View attachment 1555795View attachment 1555796View attachment 1555797View attachment 1555798View attachment 1555799View attachment 1555800

Will give a final smoke report after the dry. Double grape is up next for the chopping block!
Well grown mate. Lecter is my favourite strain of all for sure. Always big and Juicy buds and a Rocking smoke. A Definite sawney master strain.

Congratulations on the arrival of Baby Dankerson.
Wish you and your family all the best mate.
:baby:

@Dankerson I know you’ve grown quite a few cultivars now. Have you found one to be your favorite night time smoke? My wife and I love northern lights, but I’m looking to try to find another staple night time cultivar.
Hey man! Yeah so this is actually one that I'm still in search of myself. Ive grown some great sativas and hybrids but not as many indicas as I'd like. My favorite right now would have to be Mephs CDLC, crazy smells and great effects. Their mephisto wedding is very similar as well, at least the one Ive grown was. I really loved both my 3BOG and Samsquanch OG. The SSOG is a personal fav. They smell amazing and press great. I liked my strawberry nuggets it just wasn't as strong as I like. My wife really likes their forum stomper for night time use. Heard great things about their Skywalker well. Plan to run those soon along with Grape Crinkle, Pinot noir and Beary White. Hoping to get ravenberry in there too when it's released in the US. All those except the Fourm Stomper (50/50) are indica leaning.
Got Jean-Os kush kush and straw dog on deck to try out as well. Jean-O himself recommended those when I asked for some good indicas. I really liked my sweet seeds cream mandarine, that one smelled exactly like the name. Hope that helps! Main thing would be to let those trichs really amber up if you want a more sedative effect.

Well grown mate. Lecter is my favourite strain of all for sure. Always big and Juicy buds and a Rocking smoke. A Definite sawney master strain.

Congratulations on the arrival of Baby Dankerson.
Wish you and your family all the best mate.
:baby:
Thanks man I really appreciate it! :pass: :jointman: I'd have to agree it's already the biggest and the fastest of the bunch. Can't wait to try it out again after the cure.

Thanks man I really appreciate it! :pass: :jointman: I'd have to agree it's already the biggest and the fastest of the bunch. Can't wait to try it out again after the cure.
I'm hona have to do a full Lecter grow. Lol
I think that would yield big numbers with 8 or 10. 3 gal pots & also swazzed like crazy
Enjoy your Bud

I'm hona have to do a full Lecter grow. Lol
I think that would yield big numbers with 8 or 10. 3 gal pots & also swazzed like crazy
Enjoy your Bud
Yeah man you could easily pull 6-8+ oz from each plant if you do it right. That would be an interesting grow to see! Thanks man, you do as well! :pass:

Back