Indoor Dankerson's Fruit Bowl Run

You a busy boy. :pighug: a wee tiny Dankerson to grow :thumbsup: result.
I wish you and mother Dankerson all the good stuff in the world :woohoo1: special times ahead.

A small comment on you're results with this grow mate. I would guess all plants suffered some form of nute burn at some point . This can damage the plants to the point you get a "hay" smell or " dry grass" scent . You may have noticed this aroma when you open the grow space in flowering.
As long as it gets you to the head space then I would say it's a successful grow.:pighug:

Huge congrats on the baby! Mine just turned 1. Good luck! haha! Decent harvest as well. You've inspired me to pop a Frosted Cherry O's on my next run. Fingers crossed for the cherry terp.

Nice work please tag when you get your next grow going… very interested in what you can do with hydroponics :headbang::toke::pop:
Definitely guys! Already so excited to get a dedicated grow area setup and try hydro out. I'll just have to live vicariously through your grows till then :smoking:

You a busy boy. :pighug: a wee tiny Dankerson to grow :thumbsup: result.
I wish you and mother Dankerson all the good stuff in the world :woohoo1: special times ahead.

A small comment on you're results with this grow mate. I would guess all plants suffered some form of nute burn at some point . This can damage the plants to the point you get a "hay" smell or " dry grass" scent . You may have noticed this aroma when you open the grow space in flowering.
As long as it gets you to the head space then I would say it's a successful grow.:pighug:
Thanks man I appreciate the kind words :pighug:

Yeah I suspected the same I tend to be a bit heavy handed with my nutes, gotta reign that in lol. I still have plenty extra so good thing for that haha.

Huge congrats on the baby! Mine just turned 1. Good luck! haha! Decent harvest as well. You've inspired me to pop a Frosted Cherry O's on my next run. Fingers crossed for the cherry terp.
Thank you! :jointman: Ah 1 is a great time, I miss it. Our first turned 3 shortly after this one so bdays are very close. Enjoy it while you can.

Thanks for the rep btw! You'll love the Frosted Cherry'Os man I was very surprised with how well it turned out. Tag me when you get it started!

Last edited:
Congratulations to you and the wife on your MAIN harvest! Buds look beautiful bro, good luck on the move and all :cheers:
Thank you :biggrin: It's been quite nice having another baby around. Exhausting, but nice haha. Moving should be interesting

Back