Indoor Dankerson's Fruit Bowl Run

Thanks man I appreciate the kind words :pighug:

Yeah I suspected the same I tend to be a bit heavy handed with my nutes, gotta reign that in lol. I still have plenty extra so good thing for that haha.
We all learn from mishaps mate. And it won't be the last :rofl:

Congratulations on the new addition, exciting times!
Great harvest too, looks like plenty of bud and variety to keep you going, and I'm sure those flavours will will come back out in the cure :thumbsup:
Thanks man! I sometimes have a few that surprise me so we shall see :jointman: :d5: Thanks for the follow along and appreciate the rep too!

Congrats on the second edition to the Dankerson family :woohoo: mine is two and a half. Not too far behind your first.
Congrats on the harvest mate. All looks great and dang you pull some weight on some small pots. :toke:

Oh dang missed it earlier, congrats !!!
Thanks man! Still getting used to not only having 1 around lol.

@Shugrows thanks for the baby points! :d5:

Congrats on the second edition to the Dankerson family :woohoo: mine is two and a half. Not too far behind your first.
Congrats on the harvest mate. All looks great and dang you pull some weight on some small pots. :toke:
Thank you! Still very exciting and exhausting having a new baby around. Our 3 year old is having some jealousy issues so it's always interesting. And thanks man, I know I can do better these dots are just too wild for me lol. Thinking I can really get some monsters with hydro.

Back