Dankstyle Js Oregon Poetry Of Plants

On the same wave length trail friend I made these a couple months back the big one works the best its made outta one of my youngest sons juice bottle sunny d .it works great I nicknamed it the sunny de an it lays down a ray of silica on a bugs ass great stuff .
20180415_150334.jpg

On the same wave length trail friend I made these a couple months back the big one works the best its made outta one of my youngest sons juice bottle sunny d .it works great I nicknamed it the sunny de an it lays down a ray of silica on a bugs ass great stuff .View attachment 892656
room looks pretty coated, pre planting I'd fumigate with DE

room looks pretty coated, pre planting I'd fumigate with DE
Totally agree it won't be 7 months till the indoor gets used I'm going to bug bomb it an run heat treatments through out the summer I believe I can kill em if I keep at it .I will be laying down de as well an spraying with the battery sprayer set on mist .irradiation is possible I believe friend .

Totally agree it won't be 7 months till the indoor gets used I'm going to bug bomb it an run heat treatments through out the summer I believe I can kill em if I keep at it .I will be laying down de as well an spraying with the battery sprayer set on mist .irradiation is possible I believe friend .
and eradication :amazon:
and you know where they came from, clones, right?

and eradication :amazon:
and you know where they came from, clones, right?
I believe it was possible when dad put some clones outside a few where infected but oregon had a lot of problems with em they can travel in the wind or hitch rides on other insects it's hard t o say the vineyards an the commercial ops were hit as well I d o feel very confident the outdoor should be fine .I will take tons of precautions I need a good outdoor season .

View attachment 893006
Yep like the sunny de an the Johnson's bug powder lol they dust em good an silica is good for plants hard on bugs .
+ @trailanimal

Oh, I see now. I think I've read that elsewhere.

But, won't do it. When I tried the diatomaceous earth in a water spray,
a couple of my plants really did not respond well.
Now have these white / bleached marks like crazy Ca def on a couple of plants.

+ @trailanimal

Oh, I see now. I think I've read that elsewhere.

But, won't do it. When I tried the diatomaceous earth in a water spray,
a couple of my plants really did not respond well.
Now have these white / bleached marks like crazy Ca def on a couple of plants.
You do't want to mix it with water...as far as I know it loses it's effectiveness. It works with a sharp edge cutting action that goes away when it gets wet.

Back