Dankstyle Js Oregon Poetry Of Plants

You do't want to mix it with water...as far as I know it loses it's effectiveness. It works with a sharp edge cutting action that goes away when it gets wet.

Aha! Interesting. Still not sure if I want to try it on the plants themselves.
Since they're fungus gnats, the real problem is on the soil, not on the plants.
Maybe another sprinkle on the top of the pots is in order.

Aha! Interesting. Still not sure if I want to try it on the plants themselves.
Since they're fungus gnats, the real problem is on the soil, not on the plants.
Maybe another sprinkle on the top of the pots is in order.
That's what I do, a layer or sprinkle on top the soil. It effects the larvae in the soil I think. :pass:

That's what I do, a layer or sprinkle on top the soil. It effects the larvae in the soil I think. :pass:

I already have a layer on the top of the soil.
Put it there when I prepped the pots and dropped the germed seeds.
But ... still they come...

Meh.....

Only thing I haven't tried is chem pesticides.
Not keen on it.

Meh.....

Not keen on it.
yeah I've really had little experience with plant pests here...not like the tropics for sure. I've had thrips they went away with DE and neem seed meal, and we get aphids they are a drag but manageable. I've not dealt with fungus gnats yet they sound like a real problem. Our friend Dankstyle here has definitely been through the whole arsenal.

Meh.....

Not keen on it.
Have you tried slices of raw potatoes on top of the soil?
Should draw out some

Have you tried slices of raw potatoes on top of the soil?
Should draw out some

Nope. About the only thing I haven't tried.
It's not too bad at all. A few here and there.
More keeping them down, than totally eliminating.
Not affecting growing at all at this point.
More just a pest flying around the house.

Good friends im in the outside grow section with a new oregon grown .Good vibes so far this thread will be back up at the end of season after outside growing is done .

Good friends im in the outside grow section with a new oregon grown .Good vibes so far this thread will be back up at the end of season after outside growing is done .
Is he retiring the thread?
Well... been a good ride...
I’d like to thank dankstyle j and afn for facilitating this knowledgeable adventure...

Catch ya on the next thread of the afn blanket
:pass:
Stay frosty

Thanks very much friend I will be back after outdoor season this is my indoor thread mainly although I might drop a harvest pick or hash from the greenhouse outdoor season or flower during the spring an summer my focus is on greenhouse med growing .With all the broad mites an russet problems I have had I think it was best to shut down an run my limit in the greenie .7 months an cleaning should make the indoor usable again .I have already dropped 2 black flag foggers so what ever is alive is a hurting.I will do several heat treatments an get my lil trailer up to 140 degrees to kill any rogue eggs .

Got a few plants going indoor with more to come will be trying my enzymes an raw organics hoping in sprouts for a couple skelly ogs up front I got a guerrilla breath off my outdoor it's a clone I got a skelly og [of pheno type )bentover for yield improvement an a small skelly an a cream caramel hoping the mazar auto sprouts .Took clones of guerrilla breath as well
15696166324944232756192972713105.jpg

Back