Sweet Seeds Dark Devil.....getting ready to finish....

Reaction score
This is always a sad time for me........as her time draws near...... I kept her living, I kept her healthy........ and now.........

f-126.png

f-127.png

Looking good dude... how long did they go for?.. I ain't been so lucky with the DD's I have first 2 didn't germ and 2nd 2 I had to ditch as seedlings due to unforeseen circumstances!.. no purple bud for me this season!..
Still,all that nurturing has paid dividends, she'll reward you... happy daze enjoy...

Looking good dude... how long did they go for?.. I ain't been so lucky with the DD's I have first 2 didn't germ and 2nd 2 I had to ditch as seedlings due to unforeseen circumstances!.. no purple bud for me this season!..
Still,all that nurturing has paid dividends, she'll reward you... happy daze enjoy...

I didnt keep track of Day 1 for her....... She is fast, I have a Wicked Pissah 'the Fog' which was in flower 3 weeks before her, well more advanced, and Dark Devil caught and passed the Fog and is now done, the Fog is still going... I have grown many strains by Sweet Seeds and so far I am at 100% on them becoming seedlings...... I just plant directly into soil.....and Let them be.

What yield do you think you will get . :thumbsup:

What yield do you think you will get . :thumbsup:

To my trained eye she should be around 35 grams dray, she is only 15 inches tall but she is very plump and dense. I keep 3 - 4 plants growing in my bedroom with me on a short desk, using simple house lamp fixtures with various grow bulbs, this is meant to be a micro grow. The lights are placed inches away from the bud sites since they are not very strong. To grow these in your room as one would any normal houseplant you really don't want high intense light such as you would a tent because then it would be uncomfortable to be in the room living with them, this is also where cheap blurple type bulbs come into play, as they are not as bright..... In spite of these handicaps the plants in my room always thrive and yield anywhere between 21 - 55 grams....... many grown in a 1 gallon fabric pot and as large as a 3 gallon.

f-129.png

I have a 4 plant rotation, as plants are getting close to harvest I have seedlings emerging or becoming juveniles. This way I get to test out many different strains, with some LST they do yield more, but often I let them be just to see their normal growth and structure and then decide if a particular strain will be used in a much larger scale grow. When I find winners in my little micro grow setup I know they will be big hitters under better conditions..... One thing these plants get in my room, is lots of love and attention, they get sung to, they hear music, they get daily interaction, and they reward me. This probably sounds like 'Bro Science' but I swear they are aware of my presence.... I bond with them and do get saddened when harvest time approaches..... There is a therapeutic value to growing and caring and interacting with them.

So again, these are not grown in a tent, they are grown with me. (I do have some tents usually reserved for photoperiods as the tents make it easier to control the dark cycle.)

Some nice frosty buds my friend ;)

Thanks for sharing. I hope you enjoy it :bow::weed:

Sweet smokes :smokeit:

tommy

Back