Sweet Seeds DarkDevil, Cream Mandarin and Sweet Skunk Journal

Mainemedical

Trichome Hunter
Reaction score
Saw this new forum so I thought I'd post my new babies in here :D I also had an SAD that didn't germ unfortunately but I have high hopes for the other 2 ladies :thumbs:
Light cycle: 24/0 first 3 weeks, 20/4 rest
Lights: 1000w HPS, 600w MH, 2 240w UV LEDs, 2 48" UVB tube bulbs all on an 8 foot light mover :D
Medium: sunshine mix #4 in 25L Hercules pots
Nutrients: Advanced nutrients, micro, grow, bloom, Connie part a+b, voodoo juice, sensizym, bud candy, bud ignitor, rhino skin, bud factor x, overdrive, sensi cal/mg bloom and final phase

They have already sprouted so I'll post pics soon. My setup is still being put together so I'll post pics of that once it's finished as well :smoke:

Edit: I am also growing a Dark Devil, could a moderator please change the title to "Dark Devil, Cream Mandarin and Sweet Skunk Grow"

Last edited by a moderator:
Best of luck Maine...:smokebuds:

Hi Mainemedical!

Welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum here at AFN :thumbs:

Thanks for sharing this experience with us, you've got a very nice Auto Trio, interesting choice... I'll keep passing by to check it out so keep us updated!

Sweet smokes! :pimp:

tommy

Iv got my eye on this!

Best of luck Maine...:smokebuds:
Thanks duggy :smokebuds: haven't been on much so I haven't checked out your ladies hope all is well with them and you :D

Hi Mainemedical!
Welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum here at AFN :thumbs:
Thanks for sharing this experience with us, you've got a very nice Auto Trio, interesting choice... I'll keep passing by to check it out so keep us updated!
Sweet smokes! :pimp:
tommy
Thanks Tommy :smokebuds: awesome to see a sweet seeds forum on here, I've seen some amazing grows from your genetics and I'm very excited to try them out myself :smoke:

Iv got my eye on this!
Thanks for stopping by Goauto :smokebuds: glad to have you along for the ride :thumbs:

Subbed bro, got a CM myself, not been to many on here yet. But check outs Stone's, she was a beauty. :pop:

I think slightlystoopid grew one awhile back but I haven't seen many of them grown either but I'll definitely check out stones and yours if you're documenting it :smokebuds:

I think slightlystoopid grew one awhile back but I haven't seen many of them grown either but I'll definitely check out stones and yours if you're documenting it :smokebuds:

Ah bro I'm still unsure, I keep collecting more and more seeds and can never make my mind up, it's leaning towards some blue cheese or candy kush at the mo.

Cream mandarine is possibly my favorite Sweet Seeds for all around meds bro :thumbs: I will get some pics up of all my Sweet Seeds beauties soon but I need to go back almost 3 years starting with cream caramel. Top notch genetics for sure! Count me in for this one :smokebuds:

I had a candy kush as well but it didn't germinate unfortunately. Blue cheese looks like a great strain also I have 2 dinafem strains going right now that I think will be beasts

Back